Super Gold Team 2009

Guest stevenash

He should move to Houston where he would be more appreciated.... ::)...I know a place where he could go!!! ::):D

But, of course, you must be referring to some 4-a or 5-a school in Houston, right?

Guest aschrapps

what a joke two players from legacy...zero from kelly? congrats to all who made this list maybe next year kelly can find someone to get some pub for their players since the coach or school isnt doing it.

what a joke two players from legacy...zero from kelly? congrats to all who made this list maybe next year kelly can find someone to get some pub for their players since the coach or school isnt doing it.

come on 123 get a handle and maybe BCG can coach them.  ???

Guest stevenash

i think dv is thinking private school

That cen't be.  He has already stated many times that 4-a and 5-a are the only places where "real players" participate.

Guest aschrapps

come on 123 get a handle and maybe BCG can coach them.  ???

Trust me on this Kelly gets very little support from the school and I'm going to complain when Kelly absolutely beat down legacy and they somehow get 2 players to kellys 0

Guest aschrapps

If your frustrated and say that the coach did nothing to get them pub then maybe you should complain to him!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

SIR YES SIR

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05