All Southeast Texas Decade teams

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

McDonalds's  ALL AMERICAN , how many others on the list were All State and All Americans ???

MCDONALADS ALL AMERICAN? From P-N-G?  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Never have and never WILL produce a Mickey D's All American......PNG? :D :D :D :D STOP IT! Please, Stop it!!!

Guest nostradamus

LaFleur went to the Air Force....didn't play ball for the full time though.

He was a good player in his day..........All decade regardless of classification.....don't think so.

He played one year at Air Force then stopped playing to concentrate on grades.  He went to flight school and flew missions in the war in Afghanistan.  But he had offers to LSU, Kansas, Texas, Alabama, and just about any other big time school you can name.  Not to many of those other players can say that.

Guest DickVitale

Doubt that....He would have gone to the Big Time schools if he could have...... ::) ::)...When did he come out? I never heard of the guy.

Guest spinks

He played one year at Air Force then stopped playing to concentrate on grades.  He went to flight school and flew missions in the war in Afghanistan.  But he had offers to LSU, Kansas, Texas, Alabama, and just about any other big time school you can name.  Not to many of those other players can say that.

Watched him play.  Sorry...........just not true!

He never wanted to play at a big school, he wanted to fly planes since we were young kids.  Once he got his commission to the Air Force he never even considered another school.  I recently visited his mother and looked through the shoe boxes full of offers he had to play.  I don't' claim to say things about other players that I don't know to be true, because I don't know.  So don't say things aren't true if you truly don't know.

Guest stevenash

He never wanted to play at a big school, he wanted to fly planes since we were young kids.  Once he got his commission to the Air Force he never even considered another school.  I recently visited his mother and looked through the shoe boxes full of offers he had to play.  I don't' claim to say things about other players that I don't know to be true, because I don't know.  So don't say things aren't true if you truly don't know.

Be  mindful of the "fact" that many colleges send out "information" to thousands of players each year that, in actuality, are NOT offers. 

I got an offer to play golf at Arizona State about the time that Phil Mickelson was leaving there and they were ranked #1 in the Country at the time............I was not a great golfer but a good one.  Also got letters from UH, LSU, UT, OU, etc..............all great college golf schools, but never an offer from any of them.  Just letters going out like they do all the time for other athletes.  A letter does not constitute an offer!!!!!!!!!  Had ASU offered I would have gone!!!!!!  Duh!!!!!

Guest stevenash

I got an offer to play golf at Arizona State about the time that Phil Mickelson was leaving there and they were ranked #1 in the Country at the time............I was not a great golfer but a good one.  Also got letters from UH, LSU, UT, OU, etc..............all great college golf schools, but never an offer from any of them.  Just letters going out like they do all the time for other athletes.  A letter does not constitute an offer!!!!!!!!!  Had ASU offered I would have gone!!!!!!  Duh!!!!!

Lazeek, you should have known they would never make an offer to a player from hick 3-a school.

Watched him play.  Sorry...........just not true!

then you're blind. Ask anyone that knows and they'll tell you how good Joel was.

Doubt that....He would have gone to the Big Time schools if he could have...... ::) ::)...When did he come out? I never heard of the guy.

Sorry that dreaming of being a fighter pilot was a little more impt to someone than playing basketball in college. You show your age not knowing who he is. 

Also IMO its pretty pathetic that a moderator of this site to think its such a joke for someone to list a player that did have the credentials to be considered.

Guest DickVitale

I PLAYED in 91-92 in high school in Houston...I KNEW EVERY player from the Golden Triangle that was ANY good, because they were all on a select team that played in our BCI summer league at St. Thomas University....Your guy NEVER made it out of Port Neches! ::)....Sorry, NEVER HEARD OF HIM!

I PLAYED in 91-92 in high school in Houston...I KNEW EVERY player from the Golden Triangle that was ANY good, because they were all on a select team that played in our BCI summer league at St. Thomas University....Your guy NEVER made it out of Port Neches! ::)....Sorry, NEVER HEARD OF HIM!

BCI Summer League in Houston.....Boy you are showing your age now....lol!

I have to admit, LaFleur should definitely be on the 90's team. And DICK...If you were in high school in 91-92, you look very old for your age!!!!

Come to think of it...I knew EVERBODY that was any good out of Houston and I never heard of a Dickey V. from Houston in 92'!!!!! Were you a ref?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats