dayton baseball

Guest patriot117

I'm going to watch the RSS Rangers play tonight. Don't get many chances with all the schedule conflicts. Channelview has a couple of studs, one of which is going to Okie State.

Dayton has a tough task with Crosby and BH back to back. May catch a break with the rain forcast for Tuesday. Whoever pitches will have a tough task with either team. Two vastly different hitting approaches.

I'm going to watch the RSS Rangers play tonight. Don't get many chances with all the schedule conflicts. Channelview has a couple of studs, one of which is going to Okie State.

Dayton has a tough task with Crosby and BH back to back. May catch a break with the rain forcast for Tuesday. Whoever pitches will have a tough task with either team. Two vastly different hitting approaches.

Channelview is my pick to win their district. Larry Rodriquez ( Okla St ) plays ss but is also a very solid pitcher. Lance Wheeler ( Angelina ) , IMO is one of the most underated players in the Houston area. Keith Cormier (RF/P) is 7 for 11 in district play w/ 3 dingers.  Think I'll go catch this game also.....

Patriot...does this game start at 6 or 7 ?

Guest patriot117

6:00 according to the Baytown Sun, so I'll check with Coach Tadlock in a sec to make sure. (We all know how accurate the Baytown Sun can be)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou