BH @ GCM

JS

OK I was wrong about BH going undefeated. I will take my medicine.

Neither of these teams were the same as I had watched previously. BH was flat, could not hit a curve, and made numerous mistakes--unusual for them.

GCM on the other hand played much better than I had seen and #14 pitched a great game. He did not look like the same pitcher.

On a side note I could not believe BH left the starting pitcher in at the end especially after missing badly on 4 straight pitches to put the lead off runner on. 

Guest patriot117

I felt that after BH went ahead, they really believed they could take control of the game with the top of their order due up in the 7th. The Patriots showed a ton of character by retaking the lead in the 6th. #14 kept BH off balance all night, with the exception of the ball he left up to Carmona. Burdit(sp) just went and got a pretty decent pitch and took it to right-center. Peterson had battled out of situations all night. Bases loaded in the first and then the first two batters reached in the 3rd or 4th. GCM only scored a single run during that time.

Our defense made the routine plays too. That has been our downfall in every loss except for Dayton. The outfielders also did an excellent job battling that crazy wind.

He was definitely not the same pitcher against Dayton. This is a young team and has a lot of learning to do. Especially when it comes to the mental approach to the game.

There are no cakewalks in 19-4A.

I felt that after BH went ahead, they really believed they could take control of the game with the top of their order due up in the 7th. The Patriots showed a ton of character by retaking the lead in the 6th. #14 kept BH off balance all night, with the exception of the ball he left up to Carmona. Burdit(sp) just went and got a pretty decent pitch and took it to right-center. Peterson had battled out of situations all night. Bases loaded in the first and then the first two batters reached in the 3rd or 4th. GCM only scored a single run during that time.

Our defense made the routine plays too. That has been our downfall in every loss except for Dayton. The outfielders also did an excellent job battling that crazy wind.

He was definitely not the same pitcher against Dayton. This is a young team and has a lot of learning to do. Especially when it comes to the mental approach to the game.

There are no cakewalks in 19-4A.

On any given night anyone can win

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham