Calipari to Kentucky Official!!!!

Guest spinks

Its 4;15 on Tues and Austin ESPN just reported that Cal's and his coaching staff are going to an undisclosed location to make a final decison.  They said their source also believes that its just a matter of time til Cal becomes the next UK coach, but he has yet to tip his hand to either the admin of UK or Memphis.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nostradamus

It's done people....COUNT ON IT!!

Here is the deal:

Cal's top assistant coach wants the Memphis job BAD!!!

Cal knows that Memphis and Georgia both want Mike Anderson.

Cal is holding off as long as possible hoping that Mizzou or Georgia will reach an agreement with Mike Anderson which will in turn give his assistant a great shot at the Memphis job.

Guest DickVitale

It's done people....COUNT ON IT!!

Here is the deal:

Cal's top assistant coach wants the Memphis job BAD!!!

Cal knows that Memphis and Georgia both want Mike Anderson.

Cal is holding off as long as possible hoping that Mizzou or Georgia will reach an agreement with Mike Anderson which will in turn give his assistant a great shot at the Memphis job.

This sounds solid....Makes perfect sense.

Guest DickVitale

Thats on "Coaching Rumors"...Pitino is considering Arizona, and they want him there!! You leave LOUISVILLE for Zona! ALL DAY LONG! ;)

From a really reliable source close to Pitino.  He isn't going to Zona, because he only would CONSIDER if his dad would sign off on it and follow him to Tuscon.  His dad said he thought it was a beautiful area but would be too hot in the summer.  I got that last Wednesday so unless something drastically change it should be a dead issue

Guest DickVitale

From a really reliable source close to Pitino.  He isn't going to Zona, because he only would CONSIDER if his dad would sign off on it and follow him to Tuscon.  His dad said he thought it was a beautiful area but would be too hot in the summer, so consider it a dead issue.  

Who would THAT be? reliable source close to Pitino? ESPN? ::)

Guest stevenash

That is how this thread started and it has gone nowhere. The reliable sources in this story are those actually there on scene IMO

Gabe- I will not claim any inside knowledge but my bet is the deal has been made and it is just a matter of time until it is formalized as far as the public is concerned.

I too think Calipari is headed to UK. Heck I'm a huge UK fan. But all this official talk was started yesterday or day before on here and nothing has been done. Crazier things have happened other than Calipari staying at Memphis.

Gottileb (sp?) on ESPN Radio just gave Roc and Lamar a shout out, basically saying the EXACT same thing as Nos was talking about.  He said Roc could go to UTEP.  Basically everyone in the Cal family gets taken care of. 

NOS sounding more and more like your on the $$$ with this one.

Guest DickVitale

Arizona IS NOT a better job than Louisivlle EVER!

What? Arizona made the tourney this year on NAME ALONE....Better location...More pros (heck its a pro factory!)...Arizona is a better job, Nos.

Guest nostradamus

Lets see?

Tradition?  Louisiville

Championships?  Louisville

Importance at school?  Louisville

Importance in state?  Louisville

Conference?  Louisville

Kentucky is a CRAZED HOOP STATE!!!  That is ALL THEY CARE ABOUT!!!

All they care about in Arizona is the weather and their retirement checks.

Guest spinks

Done deal with Calipari!!

I told you it was a done deal 30 hours ago.  He was not debating anything trust me.  He was helping his buddies out.  He all but told his players he was leaving yesterday.  HE WAS GONE YESTERDAY.......it just happened to day.  TRUST ME!!!

Calipari currently has 22 players vying for 13 SCHOLARSHIPS. And you know whats scary?  Calipari could go to war in the Southeastern Conference with a line-up that could include Meeks, Patterson, Cousins, Wall, and Henry and also have Orton, Pilgrim, Miller, Liggins, Coleman, Dodson, and Hood all coming of the bench.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats