what's the big deal about HJ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

whast the big deal about HJ?? yes they a 3a! they played small schools! whats so great about them that every topic ends up about them. Explain plz

It's very simple. The majority of posts on the basketball forum are HJ guys posting. This is the forum that they have more interest in and enjoy posting. Nothing wrong with that.

whast the big deal about HJ?? yes they a 3a! they played small schools! whats so great about them that every topic ends up about them. Explain plz

It's very simple. The majority of posts on the basketball forum are HJ guys posting. This is the forum that they have more interest in and enjoy posting. Nothing wrong with that.

im asking because they make HJ seem like the best basketball program on the planet and I looked at there schedule and it pretty much sucked

Guest DickVitale

Best way to smack them is schedule them and put a whipping on them.......

hmmm, you just may be on to something.. ;)

Reality check baby!  They're good for Southeast Texas, Sour Lake, Nome and China. At the end of the day the residents have something to discuss other than crop and feed prices ;D

Now THAT is funny!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest spinks

im asking because they make HJ seem like the best basketball program on the planet and I looked at there schedule and it pretty much sucked

Come on Ed...............your a coach.........I would not say another coaches schedule that he built sucked.  Your smarter than that.  By the way..............they have been to the state tourney 2 out of the last 3 years so let them stick to what they are doing and you do what you do.

nothing i said is saying anything bad about the coaches. i just said the way people are talking like they are playing the best teams in the area but they didnt

Come on Ed...............your a coach.........I would not say another coaches schedule that he built sucked.  Your smarter than that.  By the way..............they have been to the state tourney 2 out of the last 3 years so let them stick to what they are doing and you do what you do.

Guest spinks

nothing i said is saying anything bad about the coaches. i just said the way people are talking like they are playing the best teams in the area but they didnt

I would like you to find where someone said they are playing the best teams in the area?  By the way the only one they have not played is Ozen.  When you say a schedule sucks that is a direct knock at the coach because he schedules it.  The results in the playoffs speak for themselves...............wouldn't you agree?

Guest spinks

I can't take a thread seriously when the title is "whast the big deal about HJ".  Is this a new word?

no its called typing fast..i'll fix it just for you

No matter! Some from that area ( HJ)may think it's a real word anyway ;)

If we only could all live in the thriving metropolis known to many as the basketball door mat of the US called hamshire fannett! ;D ;D ;D

I would like you to find where someone said they are playing the best teams in the area?  By the way the only one they have not played is Ozen.  When you say a schedule sucks that is a direct knock at the coach because he schedules it.  The results in the playoffs speak for themselves...............wouldn't you agree?

like i said its nothing at the coaches,but the way people talk on this forum about HJ is like they are playing the best teams in the world. its nothing wrong with the way they are scheduling because sutherland is a real good coach but THE WAY THEY TALK ON HERE is like they are playing the best when they are not. now do you see what im saying

Guest aschrapps

playing the best schedule is overrated look at Kelly they played hj silsbee ozen wos newton and it got them a first round playoff exit

Guest spinks

like i said its nothing at the coaches,but the way people talk on this forum about HJ is like they are playing the best teams in the world. its nothing wrong with the way they are scheduling because sutherland is a real good coach but THE WAY THEY TALK ON HERE is like they are playing the best when they are not. now do you see what im saying

I still beg you to find where someone said we play the best teams!  You won't find it.  We think we are a very good 3A program and that is a fact.  Quit inferring what we are saying and read the post.  Because we think we are great in 3A does not mean we think we are good or even could compete in 4A or 5A.  We are what we are and love being a small 3A town that is good at basketball.  Nothing more and nothing less.

What does it matter to you what HARDIN JEFFERSON people think about HARDIN JEFFERSON?  You are aware this is a SOUTH EAST TEXAS web site right? Therefore SETX teams will be discussed, maybe you missed that.   ::)

I can't take a thread seriously when the title is "whast the big deal about HJ".  Is this a new word?

no its called typing fast..i'll fix it just for you

No matter! Some from that area ( HJ)may think it's a real word anyway ;)

If we only could all live in the thriving metropolis known to many as the basketball door mat of the US called hamshire fannett! ;D ;D ;D

And both of those communities are lagging way behind the big town of Silsbee!!! ;D ;D ;D

Get a WalMart and then come talk to me. ;D

Oh, and look at our FOOTBALL STADIUM!! (that's for DV) ;) ;D

I still beg you to find where someone said we play the best teams!  You won't find it.  We think we are a very good 3A program and that is a fact.  Quit inferring what we are saying and read the post.  Because we think we are great in 3A does not mean we think we are good or even could compete in 4A or 5A.  We are what we are and love being a small 3A town that is good at basketball.  Nothing more and nothing less.

there you go again..if you read right the word LIKE is in there when i say the way yall talk is LIKE yall playing the best team..the magic word is LIKE...but last time i checked Central was smacking yall when i was in school nad is still smacking yall from what i saw on the schedule this year so if they cant get past Central and think yall can compete 4a or 5a..THINK AGAIN

Jealousy has yet again reared itself on this website!!!!!!!!!!

Bacbone I am sure that HJ can find a spot for you coaching..............although it will not be in boys hoops because HJ has three great ones!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Thats okay i rather stay on the 5a or 4a level.....lol

Nobody said that they were a great 4A or 5A school!!!!!!!!!!!

Grow up..............you claim to be a head coach at some school in Louisiana then act like it!!!!!!

HJ only had two losses this year to 3A schools.  Silsbee and Lufkin Hudson......they also beat both of those schools this year!!!!!  They played several games against 4A schools and "yes" they lost those games.  Big deal!!!  

HJ has done a great job of getting their team prepared for the playoffs...........something Central and other 4A teams in this area have not had alot of success as of late.

I thinkt that HJ is doing it the right way and will continue to do it their way.

Jealousy has yet again reared itself on this website!!!!!!!!!!

Bacbone I am sure that HJ can find a spot for you coaching..............although it will not be in boys hoops because HJ has three great ones!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Thats okay i rather stay on the 5a or 4a level.....lol

I bet if a head job in 3A came open and was offered to you then you would take it!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05