what's the big deal about HJ

Nobody said that they were a great 4A or 5A school!!!!!!!!!!!

Grow up..............you claim to be a head coach at some school in Louisiana then act like it!!!!!!

HJ only had two losses this year to 3A schools.  Silsbee and Lufkin Hudson......they also beat both of those schools this year!!!!!  They played several games against 4A schools and "yes" they lost those games.  Big deal!!!  

HJ has done a great job of getting their team prepared for the playoffs...........something Central and other 4A teams in this area have not had alot of success as of late.

I thinkt that HJ is doing it the right way and will continue to do it their way.

it has nothing to do with what they are doing because hes doing something right obviously but im talking about the way people on here talk about HJ is like they are the greatest and i finally found out why. its because they all from the hardin jefferson area. not because they are that good. its because they just very defensive about their school. this was not directed at hardin jefferson as a school or program. it was directed to t people that talk about HJ on here the way they do

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jealousy has yet again reared itself on this website!!!!!!!!!!

Bacbone I am sure that HJ can find a spot for you coaching..............although it will not be in boys hoops because HJ has three great ones!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Thats okay i rather stay on the 5a or 4a level.....lol

I bet if a head job in 3A came open and was offered to you then you would take it!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly i wouldnt

It is a message board and that is what takes place on here................ask BMTSoulja he backs Central.......ask AAW he supports Silsbee........ask me I am a HJ supporter..............to quote the great DickVitale....."it is what it is"!!!!!!!!!!

Just people supporting their school.

No different than the fans on here that claim that Ozen is the greatest show on earth!!!!!!  Most know that it is not true, but nobody questions them about it.  They are just supporting their school with pride!!!!!!

Guest DickVitale

Way to get the HJ boys going this morning bacbone9!! They all must have a keyword "HJ" that beeps on their computers or something when it is seen on the site!!! :D :D

Seriously though, bacbone, they are real proud of their school and community and for good reason...I have to give credit where it is due...But thats ALL I am saying good about HJ for a solid MONTH!!! :D

It is a message board and that is what takes place on here................ask BMTSoulja he backs Central.......ask AAW he supports Silsbee........ask me I am a HJ supporter..............to quote the great DickVitale....."it is what it is"!!!!!!!!!!

No different than the fans on here that claim that Ozen is the greatest show on earth!!!!!!  Most know that it is not true, but nobody questions them about it.  They are just supporting their school with pride!!!!!!

Uhhhhh, Lazeek...Ozen WAS the greatest show on earth when we were there....Remember 36-0? Total dominance? That would be us! ;D ;D

Bacbone I am sure that HJ can find a spot for you coaching..............although it will not be in boys hoops because HJ has three great ones!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I bet if a head job in 3A came open and was offered to you then you would take it!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly i wouldnt

I will remember!!!!!!  Let me see assistant at a 4A/5A school or a head coach at say HJ/ Silsbee/ Jasper/ WOS/ Kountze..................really easy decision for most!!!!!!

lol..i see that....they ready to bring the hammer to me...lol...like i said im asking a question and tryna start a lil mess at the same time...and me im repping Central all day..c/o 99

Way to get the HJ boys going this morning bacbone9!! They all must have a keyword "HJ" that beeps on their computers or something when it is seen on the site!!! :D :D

Seriously though, bacbone, they are real proud of their school and community and for good reason...I have to give credit where it is due...But thats ALL I am saying good about HJ for a solid MONTH!!! :D

Uhhhhh, Lazeek...Ozen WAS the greatest show on earth when we were there....Remember 36-0? Total dominance? That would be us! ;D ;D

There you go living in the past again!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Guest spinks

honestly i wouldnt

No one cares about that.  Here is the problem with you and Dickie V.  It bothers you(for a reason I cannot figure out) that people come on this board and support HJ.  HJ has been good in basketball for a loooooooong time and has a great following.  This board is a board that has more HJ fans than any other school.  Therefore most of the talk on here is going to be HJ.  Nowhere and I repeat nowhere did HJ fans say they were better than the likes of Ozen or anyone else great on the 4A or 5A level.  Yet the fans of HJ come on here to support their 3A school that is very good at what they do.  If you want more BISD or Houston basketball talk then go get there fair weather fans to come on here to talk about them.  Just because HJ has a good following does not mean we think we are better than the 4A and 5A schools.  Allow us to support our team.  Trust me we do not think we are better than we are.  We know that we belong on the 3A level and could not compete year in and year out on the 4A level.  If this does not help you understand.........well then you are just stupid.

Who is WE?

lol..i see that....they ready to bring the hammer to me...lol...like i said im asking a question and tryna start a lil mess at the same time...and me im repping Central all day..c/o 99

Hey man I saw you play in high school and in college and you had range for days but you just have to recognize that if you were in high school now with the website that we have you would be doing the same thing!!!!!!!!!

Alright guys lets calm down HJ knows they are a good competative 3a school who has been winning here of late but they also know that they cannot compete on the 4a or 5a lvl but they shouldnt have to because they are 3A!! and the reason there is so much talk on this board about them is because well over half the people that post in the b-ball fourm are from there! you just have to get use to it seriously i think everyone including (HJ) knows what would happen if they had to play a school like YATES this year...... it would be ugly!

Guest spinks

Alright guys lets calm down HJ knows they are a good competative 3a school who has been winning here of late but they also know that they cannot compete on the 4a or 5a lvl but they shouldnt have to because they are 3A!! and the reason there is so much talk on this board about them is because well over half the people that post in the b-ball fourm are from there! you just have to get use to it seriously i think everyone including (HJ) knows what would happen if they had to play a school like YATES this year...... it would be ugly!

Absolutely.............Just like if ANYONE from this area would have played Yates this year.  Including Ozen...........IT WOULD HAVE BEEN UGLY!!!

Guest DickVitale

VERY. EXTREMELY. ;)

Who is WE?

Andre Boutte, myself, Marquis Savaet, and Harry Gunner...The GREATEST staff in SE Texas back then.. ;)...Undefeated vs TEXAS for two seasons in a row. (SE Texas teams never came CLOSE)...only loss was to Dallas Lincoln in 2002 final....GREATEST STAFF IN SE TEXAS... ;)

Guest spinks

VERY. EXTREMELY. ;)

Who is WE?

Andre Boutte, myself, Marquis Savaet, and Harry Gunner...The GREATEST staff in SE Texas back then.. ;)...Undefeated vs TEXAS for two seasons in a row. (SE Texas teams never came CLOSE)...only loss was to Dallas Lincoln in 2002 final....GREATEST STAFF IN SE TEXAS... ;)

You know what dickie v...........it probably was the best staff in texas.  Sad part is you could never admit it the other way!

Guest DickVitale

"You know what dickie v...........it probably was the best staff in texas.  Sad part is you could never admit it the other way!" - quote from spinks

What was the other way? Meaning crowning the HJ staff best in SE Texas? They could be that, now...I need to do some more research before I declare that though! ::):D

If you were undefeated against Texas for two years then how about the loss to Dallas Lincoln...........last I checked they are in Texas!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I said that... ::) Read the entire post BEFORE replying....We would have beat the BRAKES off of HJ too if they would have played us.... ::) ::)

Hey man I saw you play in high school and in college and you had range for days but you just have to recognize that if you were in high school now with the website that we have you would be doing the same thing!!!!!!!!!

thanks man.... i had to start the morning off right with a lil HJ mess... HJ gotta have the best fans after the mauling i got on this forum

I can't take a thread seriously when the title is "whast the big deal about HJ".  Is this a new word?

no its called typing fast..i'll fix it just for you

No matter! Some from that area ( HJ)may think it's a real word anyway ;)

If we only could all live in the thriving metropolis known to many as the basketball door mat of the US called hamshire fannett! ;D ;D ;D

And both of those communities are lagging way behind the big town of Silsbee!!! ;D ;D ;D

Get a WalMart and then come talk to me. ;D

Oh, and look at our FOOTBALL STADIUM!! (that's for DV) ;) ;D

Okay, we may not have a Wal-Mart but they just opened up a Dollar Store and the whole community is excited !

I can't take a thread seriously when the title is "whast the big deal about HJ".  Is this a new word?

If we only could all live in the thriving metropolis known to many as the basketball door mat of the US called hamshire fannett! ;D ;D ;D

And both of those communities are lagging way behind the big town of Silsbee!!! ;D ;D ;D

Okay, we may not have a Wal-Mart but they just opened up a Dollar Store and the whole community is excited !

Sour Lake is getting a Sonic I hear!!!!!!  How about that AAW???

Also we have Goodfella's Pizza which is better than any in Silsbee!!!! :D :D :D

Sour Lake is getting a Sonic I hear!!!!!!  How about that AAW???

Also we have Goodfella's Pizza which is better than any in Silsbee!!!! :D :D :D

Goodfella's? Sounds like a Mafia owned business :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05