ALL HJ FANS!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to let you guys know that we dont get on here to disrespect other coaches. I respect Sutherland to the fullest. It's only for fun to mess with you guys and see how yall really view basketball. So there is no need to take these topics to the extreme. Its all in fun. o please lets keep it that way.

I just want to let you guys know that we dont get on here to disrespect other coaches. I respect Sutherland to the fullest. It's only for fun to mess with you guys and see how yall really view basketball. So there is no need to take these topics to the extreme. Its all in fun. o please lets keep it that way.

I know what you mean bone but you have to understand that sometimes people and yes even HJ people go too far.  Just let it die and I would recommend not starting another thread about it. ;) ;)

I know what you mean bone but you have to understand that sometimes people and yes even HJ people go too far.  Just let it die and I would recommend not starting another thread about it. ;) ;)

i agree..i was just letting all you guys know that its nothing wrong with HJ...we just was picking with you guys

Guest stevenash

I could careless whether you mean it or not............I WILL RETALIATE!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

oh we know...lmao

One should NEVER seek revenge.

I could careless whether you mean it or not............I WILL RETALIATE!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

And this is why I feel it is in the future that HF will use HJ as a stepping stone. All we need is patience. I see a dim light from far awar getting stronger each Fall semester. The clock clicks.

And this is why I feel it is in the future that HF will use HJ as a stepping stone. All we need is patience. I see a dim light from far awar getting stronger each Fall semester. The clock clicks.

How does what you quoted me as saying corelate to what you said???

I will get my retaliation thru the one thing HJ admires so much, basketball!!

Guest stevenash

This is what you will look like by the time your retaliation fantasy is realized.

b_ugly_old_man.jpg

This is what you will look like by the time your retaliation fantasy is realized.

b_ugly_old_man.jpg

Dang! Looks like too much breathing in that Sour Lake road manure.

Guest stevenash

I thought the picture was of the Hamshire, Texas Mayor!!!!!!!!!!!

You are both wrong.  That is a retired HF basketball coach.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32