Best overall performance in 21-3a

Guest stevenash

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bluedove3 said, "Who is that? Little C?"

You should enjoy your school's current baseball success and quit dreaming about something that will not happen as long as Todd Sutherland walks the halls of HJ.

In 4 years, HJ will be hit so hard by HF in basketball. I bet it's gonna feel funny with a Longhorn up your rear :D

Guest stevenash

You should enjoy your school's current baseball success and quit dreaming about something that will not happen as long as Todd Sutherland walks the halls of HJ.

In 4 years, HJ will be hit so hard by HF in basketball. I bet it's gonna feel funny with a Longhorn up your rear :D

Dove, if you want that to come true, you'd better use your power and influence to keep those future champs out of Universal Off Season.  If anything can derail them, that certainly will.

Dove, if you want that to come true, you'd better use your power and influence to keep those future champs out of Universal Off Season.  If anything can derail them, that certainly will.

Everybody knows that UOS makes you bigger, stronger and faster.

Guest stevenash

Everybody knows that UOS makes you bigger, stronger and faster.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster and less competent.

yeah that worrie me.  They already have the 6th graders running sprints to see what position they may play (football) in the 7th grade. >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05