Cards host Rice Wednesday night....LU Comes Up Short

LU CHOKES AGAIN...

1 man on second, 0 outs, bottom 9th... next 3 LU batters strike out. No bunt, no hits, nothing, strike strike strike 3 times...

Ease up did you see the pitches, that was Rice's true closer not exactly a push over and they brought him in the 8th. Lamar attempted a bunt with 0 outs and a runner at 2nd but couldn't get it down. That closer has 32 K's in 29 innings. Choke come on give me a break LU rallied from a 7 run deficit against the 3rd ranked team in the nation the same team that strummed Sam last night and has wins over UCLA, A&M, UT, Baylor and they're on a 8 game win streak right now. Time to regroup. I just talked to G and I can tell you this one hurts he really wanted this one but this weekend's series is more important.

LU CHOKES AGAIN...

1 man on second, 0 outs, bottom 9th... next 3 LU batters strike out. No bunt, no hits, nothing, strike strike strike 3 times...

Ease up did you see the pitches, that was Rice's true closer not exactly a push over and they brought him in the 8th. Lamar attempted a bunt with 0 outs and a runner at 2nd but couldn't get it down. That closer has 32 K's in 29 innings. Choke come on give me a break LU rallied from a 7 run deficit against the 3rd ranked team in the nation the same team that strummed Sam last night and has wins over UCLA, A&M, UT, Baylor and they're on a 8 game win streak right now. Time to regroup. I just talked to G and I can tell you this one hurts he really wanted this one but this weekend's series is more important.

But when it came down to hitting the ball 1 time, even if it was  ground out, LU choked. Unacceptable unless LU goal is to

end the season in the SLC and leave the post season to the teams that could.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43