Originality or redundancy?

HJ=redundant

East Chambers= wishes they were good enough at something so they can be redundant too..

jealousyy makes me happy  ;D

Thats funny because a year ago you'll lost to us at least once and if I remember correctly multiple times in a single basketball season. In the years leading to that you'll couldnt beat us to save you'lls lives. You'll wouldnt dare play us in football and seeing as we beat Buna last night you'll probably wouldnt fare well against us in baseball...yeah I'd say HJ=redundantly cant beat EC

HJ=redundant

East Chambers= wishes they were good enough at something so they can be redundant too..

Thats funny because a year ago you'll lost to us at least once and if I remember correctly multiple times in a single basketball season. In the years leading to that you'll couldnt beat us to save you'lls lives. You'll wouldnt dare play us in football and seeing as we beat Buna last night you'll probably wouldnt fare well against us in baseball...yeah I'd say HJ=redundantly cant beat EC

Living in the past are we?

Thats cute..

HJ=redundant

Thats cute..

You'll still cant beat us in football or baseball and give it 2 years in basketball we'll be back.

HJ=redundant

Thats cute..

You'll still cant beat us in football or baseball and give it 2 years in basketball we'll be back.

basically right now your not puttin up a valid argument cuz your ASSUMING we cant beat ya'll in football or baseball.. Who thought we'd beat silsbee in silsbee? who thought our basketball team was gonna have an OFF year... Ppl on here need to stop assuming about us cuz they're usually wrong..

Oh and the basketball argument has now gone from the PAST to the FUTURE.. nice try though

HJ=redundant

Thats cute..

basically right now your not puttin up a valid argument cuz your ASSUMING we cant beat ya'll in football or baseball.. Who thought we'd beat silsbee in silsbee? who thought our basketball team was gonna have an OFF year... Ppl on here need to stop assuming about us cuz they're usually wrong..

Oh and the basketball argument has now gone from the PAST to the FUTURE.. nice try though

I cant very well argue basketball for the present and be honest with yourself you'll wouldnt beat us in football or baseball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05