Shawn Griffin, Rogers HS

Lloyd Lamb

Walter Nichols, Comanche HS

Jason Tucker, Argyle

Thomas Henderson, Houston Reagan

Willie Patrick, Houston Wheatley

Paul Eubanks, Brazosport

Jose Hernandez, Burbank (CA) HS

I wonder if this is Thomas Henderson from Univ. of Hawaii/Houston Rockets?

Guest stevenash

All waiting for the H-J job to open.

Nos to Silsbee.......hmmmm!

And Bluedove to Ozen

I'm not on the Ozen bandwagon at this time :-*

Maybe so, but I heard they are going to offer you a $500,000 signing bonus.Ā  Keep in mind that this prevents Ozen from being dominated by HF in 2012.

And Bluedove to Ozen

Maybe so, but I heard they are going to offer you a $500,000 signing bonus.Ā  Ā Keep in mind that this prevents Ozen from being dominated by HF in 2012.

hmmm! Now you,re beginning to get too deep into my personalĀ  business :-X

Guest stevenash

And Bluedove to Ozen

Maybe so, but I heard they are going to offer you a $500,000 signing bonus.Ā  Ā Keep in mind that this prevents Ozen from being dominated by HF in 2012.

I apologize for the depth of my intervention.Ā  Besides, I should have already known that an individual of your integrity and resources would NEVER be swayed by such a bonus offer.Ā  VIVA the HF 2012 squad.

And Bluedove to Ozen

I apologize for the depth of my intervention.Ā  Besides, I should have already known that an individual of your integrity and resources would NEVER be swayed by such a bonus offer.Ā  VIVA the HF 2012 squad.

Stevie I promise you, if we mix the 2013,2014 and 2015 players together, it would be one of the most athletic teams in basketball HF will have in a long time. It would be a coach's dream in the 3-A division. Possible 6'5"- 6'8" post, quick athletic guards and good wings.

Guest spinks

Wondering what formula you are using when predicting a 10 year olds height will be 6'5- 6'8?

And Bluedove to Ozen

Stevie I promise you, if we mix the 2013,2014 and 2015 players together, it would be one of the most athletic teams in basketball HF will have in a long time. It would be a coach's dream in the 3-A division. Possible 6'5"- 6'8" post, quick athletic guards and good wings.

Wondering what formula you are using when predicting a 10 year olds height will be 6'5- 6'8?

And Bluedove to Ozen

fORMULA? Let's dosome natural progression. C'mon help me add this one up. (1)12 year who is 6'2" (2) see #1

Guest spinks

And Bluedove to Ozen

fORMULA? Let's dosome natural progression. C'mon help me add this one up. (1)12 year who is 6'2" (2) see #1

I had no idea that a 12 year olds current height attributed to his growth rate.Ā  Who is to say he wont be 7 foot?

And Bluedove to Ozen

I had no idea that a 12 year olds current height attributed to his growth rate.Ā  Who is to say he wont be 7 foot?

Thats what I say! He still has time to grow more by high school. He could be at that range by high school. And HJ better be shaking in their boots ;D

Guest stevenash

And Bluedove to Ozen

Thats what I say! He still has time to grow more by high school. He could be at that range by high school. And HJ better be shaking in their boots ;D

Ā 

Dove, I hope you are right but becoming tall does not assure anythingĀ  as far as competency in basketball is concerned.Ā  Additionally, when the 1991 HJ state championship team was in the 8th grade, the tallest kid on that team wound up being the shortest one by the time they won the title.Ā  I suspect there was a lot of excitement when Manute Bol came into this world.Ā  Lets see, how many titles did he acquire and how many all star appearances did he make?

And Bluedove to Ozen

Ā 

Dove, I hope you are right but becoming tall does not assure anythingĀ  as far as competency in basketball is concerned.Ā  Additionally, when the 1991 HJ state championship team was in the 8th grade, the tallest kid on that team wound up being the shortest one by the time they won the title.Ā  I suspect there was a lot of excitement when Manute Bol came into this world.Ā  Lets see, how many titles did he acquire and how many all star appearances did he make?

Nash, I know talent. I develop talent. I'm well aware of what you're saying. I've seen in my lifetime several big men and a few were teammates of mine. And they were AWFUL when they started out playing the game. Two became ALL-Americans and another NBA Hall of Famer ;)

But let me get back to my point I'm really making here. In fact, this is the only point that I keep repeating.Ā  I'm jealous of HJ's program and HF's program gets no respect and probably rightfully so. BUT! HF has some kids that are being groomed to take HF to another level with their 2013, 2014 & 2015 class. And if I'm still around by this time, I'll be first in line cheering these guys on and I'll get on this forum still "talking smack." :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05