Pinto Batting Order

Need some help on batting order.  We have hit well at times and struggled at times.  We have 12 kids and 6 are hitting it real well and 2 others are consistent hitters and then I have 4 that really struggle.  How would you do the line up???  Would you load it up at the top and just give a inning away at the bottom or spread it out.  Originally we had our 4 hitters that have been struggling at the 3,6,9 and 12 spot.  Any info is appreciated.  I am not interested in someone saying that it is all for FUN.........it is a game and we play to win!!!!!!!!!

Need some help on batting order.  We have hit well at times and struggled at times.  We have 12 kids and 6 are hitting it real well and 2 others are consistent hitters and then I have 4 that really struggle.  How would you do the line up???  Would you load it up at the top and just give a inning away at the bottom or spread it out.  Originally we had our 4 hitters that have been struggling at the 3,6,9 and 12 spot.  Any info is appreciated.  I am not interested in someone saying that it is all for FUN.........it is a game and we play to win!!!!!!!!!

[/quote/]

Good

Consistent

Good

Good

Struggle

Consistent

Good

Good

Struggle

Struggle

Struggle

Good

I know in coach pitch its hard to give up an inning of offense. But on the other hand if you put one of your good batters at the end ,he may only get 1 or 2 AB s, some games. I feel , your best hitters should  get the most AB s. Its not fair to the kid that works hard and is a good hitter to hit 12. just my opinion.

I agree with the better hitters only getting 1-2 at bats.  However I hate having to stick the 4 strugglers at the 9-12 and blowing an entire inning.  That is the reason that we went 3,6,9,12!!!!  Although we have had a few others not hitting well and so that may be the difference.

I agree with the better hitters only getting 1-2 at bats.  However I hate having to stick the 4 strugglers at the 9-12 and blowing an entire inning.  That is the reason that we went 3,6,9,12!!!!  Although we have had a few others not hitting well and so that may be the difference.

I always stuck an "out" in the top 5. Normally your top 4 hitters aren't going to get out much in league and occasionally the guy you stick in will get on. The main thing I wouldn't do is clog up my bases at the bottom of the line up. You have to stick 2 or 3 kids towards the end of the line up but I always put my best baserunner (of the kids that were struggling) hitting last.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats