Finalist emerge in Ozen Basketball Coaching Search

Guest spinks

If this truly was a horse and pony show................Ozen dragged it out for NO reason at all. Stupid in my opinion.  I understand going through the interview process but claiming that you have it down to 3 and meeting with the sup and all that BS.  Come on.  Embarrassing!!!!

If this truly was a horse and pony show................Ozen dragged it out for NO reason at all. Stupid in my opinion.  I understand going through the interview process but claiming that you have it down to 3 and meeting with the sup and all that BS.  Come on.  Embarrassing!!!!

I agree. If this was Saveat's job all along, why go through all this unnecessarily? Unless of course there is a possibility of someone else getting this job. ;) Birds are singing!

I agree. If this was Saveat's job all along, why go through all this unnecessarily? Unless of course there is a possibility of someone else getting this job. ;) Birds are singing!

Hmm? Some thing aren't what they appear :-X

Guest spinks

I must say Mr. Bluedove that you have maintained this entire time that another person will get this job while no one has given that a chance.  What is your prediction now.  Is it the same?

Guest stevenash

I must say Mr. Bluedove that you have maintained this entire time that another person will get this job while no one has given that a chance.  What is your prediction now.  Is it the same?

I predict that  dove will not respond but, if he does, it will be very non commital.

travis williams will get this job, saveat is going to take alot of heat if he give the job to his nephew. mitchell the old ad is rodney's brother. they dont have the fred william classic at ozen for a reason. travis gets this job and who ever gets the silsbee job will be in austin playing for the title. Joubert or Clay Davis. So if Joubert get the Silsbee job, Clay takes the Kountze job

Guest spinks

travis williams will get this job, saveat is going to take alot of heat if he give the job to his nephew. mitchell the old ad is rodney's brother. they dont have the fred william classic at ozen for a reason. travis gets this job and who ever gets the silsbee job will be in austin playing for the title. Joubert or Clay Davis. So if Joubert get the Silsbee job, Clay takes the Kountze job

If Travis does get it Silsbee will get whoever they want.  WIll be a very good job!

Guest stevenash

T.W. will get the job and let's see what a certain coach does at a certain 3-a school off 365 area.  Stevie, if I'm correct, I want you to moniker to, " Steve Nash Sucks."

I must confess, Dove, that I am absolutely shocked and dismayed.  I just can't believe that a man of your dignity and refinement would suggest such a name change.  Maybe you should change your moniker to " HF Classes of 2013-2015, State Champs"

Guest spinks

T.W. will get the job and let's see what a certain coach does at a certain 3-a school off 365 area.  Stevie, if I'm correct, I want you to moniker to, " Steve Nash Sucks."

I must confess, Dove, that I am absolutely shocked and dismayed.  I just can't believe that a man of your dignity and refinement would suggest such a name change.   Maybe you should change your moniker to " HF Classes of 2013-2015, State Champs"

Dove..............If indeed you are correct you can pick mine as well!!!!!!

I must confess, Dove, that I am absolutely shocked and dismayed.  I just can't believe that a man of your dignity and refinement would suggest such a name change.   Maybe you should change your moniker to " HF Classes of 2013-2015, State Champs"

Okay, maybe I was too harsh. How about "Steve Nash Sucks Sometimes."  ;D

Guest stevenash

Okay, maybe I was too harsh. How about "Steve Nash Sucks Sometimes."   ;D

Now, that's "change we can believe in"

Okay, maybe I was too harsh. How about "Steve Nash Sucks Sometimes."   ;D

Stevie, thats what I like about you, you get back up don't you?

Now, that's "change we can believe in"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05