*** BH vs. Kingwood Park Predictions for MONDAY ***

Guest shooter1709

Guest shooter1709

Game has chance of being rained out but the way th weather's been the past few months you never kno

Burditt will get the start against the very same team he owned against last go round so im expecting nothing different in this game  8)

Shooter I bet that's not what KP is thinking, I'm sure they've made adjustments for Burditt. Better come with your game face on and play one inning at a time, one out at a time and one pitch at a time. Don't look past anyone in this district. Also, way to keep that fastball down in the zone.

Guest shooter1709

I'm going with the BH boys. But you better come ready to play and not just show up expecting to get an easy win!

our main weakness this year if you ask me but dont expect it anymore, we've been bittin on the backside too many times this year.. i think we've learned though so i expect a well played game by both sides with us comin out on top

if we get to play  ;)

Guest shooter1709

so far game still on though im hearing that KP is gettin hit hard right now and is supposedly goin to be drenched throughout the weekend... ill keep updating as i find out

Guest shooter1709

so far game still on though im hearing that KP is gettin hit hard right now and is supposedly goin to be drenched throughout the weekend... ill keep updating as i find out

The bad stuff will be here pretty quick

yea itll be at kingwood within a half hour or so according to the radar at weather.com

Guest patriot117

Game cancelled. Rescheduled for Monday at 7pm.

This may sound like a dumb question, but that has never stopped me before.

With Barbers Hill's prom being this weekend, will your athletes be effected by the game being moved to Monday? I know we would all like to think that our players would "toe the line", but they are teenagers.

With Barbers Hill's prom being this weekend, will your athletes be effected by the game being to Monday? I know we would all like to think that our players would "toe the line", but they are teenagers.

Only if they are still in jail...just kidding. Prom-wise it may better that the game has been moved to Monday. Playing 3 district games in one week....not so good.

With Barbers Hill's prom being this weekend, will your athletes be effected by the game being to Monday? I know we would all like to think that our players would "toe the line", but they are teenagers.

Only if they are still in jail...just kidding. Prom-wise it may better that the game has been moved to Monday. Playing 3 district games in one week....not so good.

;D

Actually I think it may be better. I think they would be fine either way but now it'll be over and they can focus totally on baseball. Not worrying about getting to the beach or the lake right after the ballgame. Hopefully everyone will make good decisions. The 3 games in 1 week will be tough.

With Barbers Hill's prom being this weekend, will your athletes be effected by the game being moved to Monday? I know we would all like to think that our players would "toe the line", but they are teenagers.

Don't think so we have beach houses rented for the weekend (parents will be there) we will have the meat on the pit. The kids we know are going on a charted bus and will be drooped back at the beach so keep my fingers crossed for a safe weekend

Guest patriot117

Don't think so we have beach houses rented for the weekend (parents will be there) we will have the meat on the pit. The kids we know are going on a charted bus and will be drooped back at the beach so keep my fingers crossed for a safe weekend

You guys have a great weekend! (Oh to be 17 again) Hopefully you'll get some nice weather before it's all over. See you in the Hill on Tuesday. We're all going to have a tough stretch this week.

Play Ball it is a go

Game has chance of being rained out but the way th weather's been the past few months you never kno

Burditt will get the start against the very same team he owned against last go round so im expecting nothing different in this game  8)

I heard Burditt would not be making an appearance on the mound tonight.

I haven't heard. I asked my son at around 2pm and he didn't know who was pitching. Who's throwing for the Goose tonight?

I haven't heard. I asked my son at around 2pm and he didn't know who was pitching. Who's throwing for the Goose tonight?

Burditt will not pitch tonight. Don't know who will get the start for BH.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou