"Dem Celtics"

idk if ya'll heard the celtics press conference, but Doc Rivers said that Garnett is out and he's not coming back in the playoffs, and today i heard he's contemplating surgery on his knee.... the celtics are done without KG.. i watched the game against the bulls, and they've lost all intensity without garnett.. and he helps out other ppl on that team,, Glen davis said: " I cannot fill Garnetts shoes", he went on to say " Kevin Garnett's the big ticket, and Im the ticket stub"... Funny, yet true.. celtics repeat dreams are through... Time for everyone to root for the ROCKETSSSSS  ;D

idk if ya'll heard the celtics press conference, but Doc Rivers said that Garnett is out and he's not coming back in the playoffs, and today i heard he's contemplating surgery on his knee.... the celtics are done without KG.. i watched the game against the bulls, and they've lost all intensity without garnett.. and he helps out other ppl on that team,, Glen davis said: " I cannot fill Garnetts shoes", he went on to say " Kevin Garnett's the big ticket, and Im the ticket stub"... Funny, yet true.. celtics repeat dreams are through... Time for everyone to root for the ROCKETSSSSS  ;D

The Celtics without Garnett are better than the Rockets

The Celtics without Garnett are better than the Rockets

as of right now they're not even better than the bulls so i dont know what your talkin about.. the rockets took care of buisness and the celtics didnt.. bottom line..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92