Proms? Use your heads

Guest etbu

Posted something over @ the softball section but talk to you guys more directly. Proms kick off this weekend for some skewls and many to follow. PLEASE do not do anything that will cost you or your team. We do not need to read here over the next four to five weeks of something bad. Do not drink  that way not to worry about anything happening. We had a incident happen  last year that cost us our best player  and the playoffs. Have a good time and return safely in once piece. PLEASE  ;D

Posted something over @ the softball section but talk to you guys more directly. Proms kick off this weekend for some skewls and many to follow. PLEASE do not do anything that will cost you or your team. We do not need to read here over the next four to five weeks of something bad. Do not drink  that way not to worry about anything happening. We had a incident happen  last year that cost us our best player  and the playoffs. Have a good time and return safely in once piece. PLEASE  ;D

Nicely Said......Nicely Said...

Yes sir.Were you there?To tell you the truth to many "E's" on both sides...Game today was banged,rescheduled for tomorrow Sat. at 1pm @ Herrington Field in the Dirtybay  ;)............Chris Sampson's number being retired next Friday at Channelview.......

great post hope the kiddos listen to good advice

Yes sir.Were you there?To tell you the truth to many "E's" on both sides...Game today was banged,rescheduled for tomorrow Sat. at 1pm @ Herrington Field in the Dirtybay  ;)............Chris Sampson's number being retired next Friday at Channelview.......

I was there also. I left when CV had a comfortable 6-1 lead.  ;) I missed all of the late excitement.

Where you sitting on the top row of the stands of the Baytown side ? The reason I asked, when I entered and was leaving I made I contact w/ a Baytown fan......kinda thought maybe it was you. I probably should've asked. I was wearing a blue Angelina cap w/ AC letters in Orange.

As I posted on the sb section no news of bad news so good job over the weekend. As told the ladies more than likely you men are where you are bc of good parents and making wise decisions. Good for you and play ball this week knowing that you were a real man by the choices you continue to make. Proud of you guys.  ;D

I'M sorry I know kids make bad decisions on their own thats one thing  but when parents let this occur with them watching I personally think their is a problem.I know kids do their own thing sometimes but I be da.... if I let my kid do it while I am watching them.Kids are kids keep them in check.

I'M sorry I know kids make bad decisions on their own that's one thing but when parents let this occur with them watching I personally think their is a problem.I know kids do their own thing sometimes but I be da.... if I let my kid do it while I am watching them.Kids are kids keep them in check.

Ya heard this weekend that a parent or parents were buying  the booze for the kids. ??? Great parenting. Not athletes might I add and know they are not immune to it but not in this case. Some kids are as we called it back in the day just "heads". Nothing wrong with that but just stay off the roads and away from the general population.

I believe it is the parents choice on whether they let the kids throw a couple back. Its a senior prom and under adult supervision it all seems ok. If keys are taken and parents are there it shouldn't be a problem. As for the parents going down to the beach to party with the kids, what is wrong with that? Grown folks like to have a good time too. ;) ;) ;)

Yes Sir Eagle07, That was me on the top row closer to the press box. You should of came up and talked some ball with me.....

Man, my bad. I had a feeling that might be you. You are right, I should have. I not at tonight's game....I hear the Ganders are up early 2-0.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou