To those that have more will be given....

It seems so strange.....I invited a visiting Contractor working in BC fixing flood victims houses to the OF/BC game Tuesday night.

Well it turned out it was the only time I have seen Matt Hicks really labor--in those two first innings-- hitting two and walking three or four.

This man has an 8th grader that is a hauss Select Pitcher Star playing in the Greater D-FW area.  This youth already has a proven stat record: and seems to have a great future to develop somewhere.

His Dad found me toward the end of the game and said, "We are moving down here because of so much job opportunity.  My kid will play for the Cardinals."  I ask why? and he said--"All Pitchers struggle once in while but this phenomenal defense behind him shutdown a no-out bases loaded first inning and also an almost similar situation in the second inning!  A place that fosters teamwork with proven defensive results is where I want my boy to learn his HS baseball."

So maybe we have another developing young Freshman Pitcher to learn from our two Ace Seniors--Matt Hicks and Keleb Kellogg, next season.

It seems so strange.....I invited a visiting Contractor working in BC fixing flood victims houses to the OF/BC game Tuesday night.

Well it turned out it was the only time I have seen Matt Hicks really labor--in those two first innings-- hitting two and walking three or four.

This man has an 8th grader that is a hauss Select Pitcher Star playing in the Greater D-FW area.  This youth already has a proven stat record: and seems to have a great future to develop somewhere.

His Dad found me toward the end of the game and said, "We are moving down here because of so much job opportunity.  My kid will play for the Cardinals."  I ask why? and he said--All Pitchers struggle once in while but this phenomenal defense behind him shutdown a no-out bases loaded first inning and also an almost similar situation in the second inning!  A place that fosters teamwork with proven defensive results is where I want my boy to learn his HS baseball.

So maybe we have another developing young Pitcher to learn from our two Ace Seniors--Matt Hicks and Keleb Kellogg, next season.

You scout you.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats