next years QB to WR connection...

Truly i think there is many but i have to go with my thoughts on this one... gonzales from lcm and garrett from wos has good athletes around them.

Gonzales from LCM is a good athlete, but if he had good athletes around him as you say then they would have won at least one game last year. Don't be a homer. I am from PNG and would love to tout a PNG combo because they will throw much more next year and have two good WR in DeRon and Segura returning, but facts are facts, the QB spot is a question mark and lacking in experience.

I would have to say the Bellows to Brady combo because of experience, let alone talent, will be tops in 20-4A.

with garrett at QB more than likey with his speed and arm will be the one to watch out for under toby foremens new style of football at wo-s. the kid has it all and its been a long time since the mustangs ,have had such a balance at running and passing. under foremen garrett will  run as much as he will pass becouse of his size and speed.the mustangs are blessed to have some of the best recivers in the state this year,you just cant  count on one to be open thay all might. garrett might be able to run over a 1,000 yards as well as pass.not sure if wo-s has had a QB that has done this,if so let me know

with garrett at QB more than likey with his speed and arm will be the one to watch out for under toby foremens new style of football at wo-s. the kid has it all and its been a long time since the mustangs ,have had such a balance at running and passing. under foremen garrett will  run as much as he will pass becouse of his size and speed.the mustangs are blessed to have some of the best recivers in the state this year,you just cant  count on one to be open thay all might. garrett might be able to run over a 1,000 yards as well as pass.not sure if wo-s has had a QB that has done this,if so let me know

Beasley did.

Truly i think there is many but i have to go with my thoughts on this one... gonzales from lcm and garrett from wos has good athletes around them.

Gonzales from LCM is a good athlete, but if he had good athletes around him as you say then they would have won at least one game last year. Don't be a homer. I am from PNG and would love to tout a PNG combo because they will throw much more next year and have two good WR in DeRon and Segura returning, but facts are facts, the QB spot is a question mark and lacking in experience.

I would have to say the Bellows to Brady combo because of experience, let alone talent, will be tops in 20-4A.

Don't bash the players at LCM.  There were more than enough good athletes and talent to win at least one game, if not more.  I think you really underestimate just how bad the former head "coach" was.

Don't bash the players at LCM.  There were more than enough good athletes and talent to win at least one game, if not more.  I think you really underestimate just how bad the former head "coach" was.

Not bashing the players...Bashing the homer! To say Gonzales to anyone next year will be the top QB-WR connection is totally biased. What is that based on? There are far better proven combos in the district. Gonzales may build a report with a wideout this year and become a legit answer to this question his senior year, but not next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou