Hamshire Fannett dropping to 2A???

Guest DickVitale

My motto is "build it and they will come".....No recruiting here, bro... 8)

And one helleva building job over there.

Thank you, sir.....Just getting started.... ;)

Guest DickVitale

Thats LHN, but thats cool.. 8)....Thanks a bunch for the endorsement anyway, Dove.. ;) 8)...I have just accepted an invite to play in the James White Invitational at Central, and have a pending invite to the YMBL (waiting on BISD officially make us the 16th entry), and I am playing at Legacy Christian.....Also playing in the Fred Williams Classic in November...Hopefully versus HARDIN JEFFERSON, but we will see about that.... ::) ::) 8)...So we will be making our rounds through SE Texas next season!

Guest DickVitale

Actually we have about the same number of students....give or take a few....I have to get back with Coach Savaet to find out who our opponent will be...I ASKED for HJ, because I knew that this is when Ozen plays Westbrook, otherwise I would have played Ozen...But I ASKED to play HJ..We will see how it pans out...It really doesn't matter who we play, I am just glad to be part of such a great event in good ole SE Texas! ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D you make me laugh with all this trash talk on h-j bluedove. my only question is why dose h-j suck so bad when the only sports you have beat us in are volleyball and softball.and maybe baseball i realy dont know but thats beside the point. the point is if your gonna talk trash then back it instead talkin ish when you know that we are going to beat the fire out of HAMSHIRE FANNEY i mean fannett or what ever.

by the way H-J NUMBER ONE.

Guest DickVitale

Not good enough..... ::)....Just kidding, actually I think originally I was paired against Anahuac. I don't know right now, still waiting to hear from Coach Savaet. 

:D :D :D :D :D :D you make me laugh with all this trash talk on h-j bluedove. my only question is why dose h-j suck so bad when the only sports you have beat us in are volleyball and softball.and maybe baseball i realy dont know but thats beside the point. the point is if your gonna talk trash then back it instead talkin ish when you know that we are going to beat the fire out of HAMSHIRE FANNEY i mean fannett or what ever.

by the way H-J NUMBER ONE.

You're right, I was brought up to back up any trash talking and I agree with you on this part. H-F willl beat  HJ  from 2013-2015 :D

Not good enough..... ::)....Just kidding, actually I think originally I was paired against Anahuac. I don't know right now, still waiting to hear from Coach Savaet. 

Dickie, will the Pastoke (sp?) kid play with you this year?  Not Jesse, because he's only going into the 7th grade, but his older brother?

BC will be fine!  Younger people with children are buying the houses available in Bridge City.  They will remain in 3A.

As to H-F they will not be a force in a strong Baseball District.  Even Lighting cannot win it for them. They have only 3 starters coming back while most teams are quite loaded for the next season.  The rest of the District will be quite experienced & potent.

BC will be fine!  Younger people with children are buying the houses available in Bridge City.  They will remain in 3A.

As to H-F they will not be a force in a strong Baseball District.  Even Lighting cannot win it for them. They have only 3 starters coming back while most teams are quite loaded for the next season.  The rest of the District will be quite experienced & potent.

I thought this was the basketball forum? Take that baseball talk elsewhere!

I thought this was the basketball forum? Take that baseball talk elsewhere!

Keep it PURE aggies....lol

I'll say it again and again, HF won't make a run until 2013. The other schools have it until then.

Dickie, will the Pastoke (sp?) kid play with you this year?  Not Jesse, because he's only going into the 7th grade, but his older brother?

Yes...Joaquin (Keno) PISTOKACHE will be a soph for me this year and I am helping to place his brother Jesse at one of our feeder middle schools...BOTH kids can really play, but that younger one is going to be really special...Keno is a great kid and should do well for us for the next three seasons...He CAN play too.

Yep, I knew Duke had to move those kids out of the Valley sooner or later. Jesse and his Houston Select team just won the 13u  AAU Nationals in Memphis this weekend.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo