New Black Panthers plan noon Monday rally in Lumberton

I find it amusing that Dove would compare QX to Dr. King. Wow, sorry. Let me get serious, that's an OUTRAGE!!! Completely disrespectful to walk over someones grave like that.

>:(

It's unfortunate, but many of today's so-called "civil rights activists" do it all the time.

Sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree.  Perhaps, many of today's public, in-your-face "civil rights activists" do it all of the time, but there are more who tackle civil rights violation in respectable ways on both sides (white and black).  They just don't require T.V., radio, or newspaper time so that people will know who they are.

I could see the taxation thing in the past (probably not so long ago), but not now.  Our forefathers, while very insightful, were also very weak in that they couldn't or didn't set up the constitution to truly ensure that all men were created equal because that's how many of the select families made their money...off of the blood, sweat, tears and hardships, and not only of black people, but white people too.  Far fewer than like 10% were slaveowners. 

In November, 2008, our Constitution truly came to the point that it should have been when it was initiated.  Regardless of anyone's opinion on the outcome, it was representation that finally the majority of Americans were past something that should have never have been allowed to happen. 

Martin Luther King, Jr. was on target with how he addressed issues that he disagreed with.  Civil disobedience.  Gandhi did it and it works because it does the same thing as when these clowns (all of them) get in front of a camera...it brought light to the issues.  This is a great country, but it is also a country that took a long time to truly represent the very document and idealogy that it was founded on.  We are there now and while I respect everyone's opinion because that is their right...I don't agree with anything that calls for any type of violence or bullying. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it amusing that Dove would compare QX to Dr. King. Wow, sorry. Let me get serious, that's an OUTRAGE!!! Completely disrespectful to walk over someones grave like that.

>:(

It's unfortunate, but many of today's so-called "civil rights activists" do it all the time.

Sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree.  Perhaps, many of today's public, in-your-face "civil rights activists" do it all of the time, but there are more who tackle civil rights violation in respectable ways on both sides (white and black).  They just don't require T.V., radio, or newspaper time so that people will know who they are.

I could see the taxation thing in the past (probably not so long ago), but not now.  Our forefathers, while very insightful, were also very weak in that they couldn't or didn't set up the constitution to truly ensure that all men were created equal because that's how many of the select families made their money...off of the blood, sweat, tears and hardships, and not only of black people, but white people too.  Far fewer than like 10% were slaveowners. 

In November, 2008, our Constitution truly came to the point that it should have been when it was initiated.  Regardless of anyone's opinion on the outcome, it was representation that finally the majority of Americans were past something that should have never have been allowed to happen. 

Martin Luther King, Jr. was on target with how he addressed issues that he disagreed with.  Civil disobedience.  Gandhi did it and it works because it does the same thing as when these clowns (all of them) get in front of a camera...it brought light to the issues.  This is a great country, but it is also a country that took a long time to truly represent the very document and idealogy that it was founded on.  We are there now and while I respect everyone's opinion because that is their right...I don't agree with anything that calls for any type of violence or bullying. 

Our forefathers didn't free the slaves in the constitution because the southern states told them that they wouldn't ratify it and then there never would have been a constitution at all. It had nothing to do with powerful families, just racist states.

The U.S. Constitution didn't change when President Obama was elected. I agree that the election of our first black President was a milestone for minorities, but it didn't change the constitution and it certainly did not make it any more just or valid. Elections don't do that, amendments do.

While the election may have proven that the majority of caucasian Americans are over the race issue, it did not prove that the the majority of the country as a whole is over the race issue. We have to consider the possibility that many minorities voted for Barack Obama solely because he is black, just as many people voted for John McCain solely because he is white. As sad as it is, I don't think that any of the races in America will completely come to terms with the race issue in any of our lifetimes. I could be wrong, but I just don't see it happening.

sHEEZ! It was a misdemeanor guys! So none of you guys have never been charged with a misdemeanor, right? Surely you've been ticketed with burning grass or something. ;)

he also went to state prison for dealing crack.... a felony... 

Would you defend a Klansman like you're defending TurdX?  They are one and the same. 

See, this is one of the major differences in you and me. I'm willing to accept a *change* in a man's life such as George Wallace the obvious racist into George the human being. Whereas, you can accept X's old life as a drug dealer. Once you are able to move on from this old news, then maybe we can start discussing his politics more in detail. We might find that you and I aren't that far apart in agreement. But I won't hold my breath :D

No, once again you are totally wrong.  I am totally willilng to accept a change in a person's life.  However, TurdX hasn't changed.  Just two days ago he vowed to tear Lumberton to the ground.  Do you condone that?  You didn't answer my question either.  Would you today defend the head of the KKK? TurdX is a different side of the same coin as the KKK.

QX is not going to tear or burn down down Lumberton. Maybe in a figurtive way such as his burning words of hate towards the town. Would I defend the head of the KKK? Sir, in my lifetime I have ate and conversed with more racist than you ever will in your lifetime. How many have you dined with?

sHEEZ! It was a misdemeanor guys! So none of you guys have never been charged with a misdemeanor, right? Surely you've been ticketed with burning grass or something. ;)

Would you defend a Klansman like you're defending TurdX?  They are one and the same. 

See, this is one of the major differences in you and me. I'm willing to accept a *change* in a man's life such as George Wallace the obvious racist into George the human being. Whereas, you can accept X's old life as a drug dealer. Once you are able to move on from this old news, then maybe we can start discussing his politics more in detail. We might find that you and I aren't that far apart in agreement. But I won't hold my breath :D

No, once again you are totally wrong.  I am totally willilng to accept a change in a person's life.  However, TurdX hasn't changed.  Just two days ago he vowed to tear Lumberton to the ground.  Do you condone that?  You didn't answer my question either.  Would you today defend the head of the KKK? TurdX is a different side of the same coin as the KKK.

QX is not going to tear or burn down down Lumberton. Maybe in a figurtive way such as his burning words of hate towards the town. Would I defend the head of the KKK? Sir, in my lifetime I have ate and conversed with more racist than you ever will in your lifetime. How many have you dined with?

So, you have been talking with the "New" Black Panthers?  :D

I have just replied to one

I have just replied to one

Wow! Edgy today hippy?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05