• Buna
    • East Chambers
    • Anahuac
    • Hardin
    • Deweyville
    • Warren
    • Kountze

Guest ECBucFan

While Da'Wac is the favorite, if someone steps up and secures the RB position (which I think will happen  ;) ), EC can surprise!

Guest ECBucFan

buc fan who you have in mind  ;D

A.D.

Disclaimer: This is total speculation. I have no "inside info" whatsoever. While it makes sense to me, its wholly the staffs call. They know best.  :) 

Guest ECBucFan

how about cc or gr  ;D ;D

Again, this is just an observers opinion, nothing more. With that said, I personally wouldn't put a single Freshman on the varsity team. Those guys are electrifying, but they need to physically mature thats for sure. Their time will come, very very soon. Just not quite now, though. I think A.D. at RB is the way.

Again, the EC staff makes this call. We are just speculating here.

We'll have a good year.  :)

Guest Bucman08

Not even sure if they will get moved up. But your right those two are very good and will be something to watch as soph i can assure you

Anahuac is going to take the district again this season with Hardin coming in second with one loss and East Chambers in third with two losses. 

This is how i see it playing out as well. But it is football and the games have to be played! If any one team decide to take a game off and not play their best or if the other just comes out playing "sharper than a razor blade" then this could easily change.

• 3 weeks later...

Kountze has 3 back on Defense would be four but lost Matt Lowe to Warren..

and Offense will have 4 back would be 5 but again no matt lowe.

Defense will be the key with everyone gone Trey Walden will be the leader on Defense

and will have to be all over the ball this year.

Don't know what Coach Stewart will do with the offense but wont have any speed but

Demarcus Tealer and the Big Back Jared Howard. that should be a good 1,2 punch.

Quarterback spot will be up for grabs everyone was saying Matt Lowe but he's gone.

Kountze will have a down year but will win games just not enough to get to the post Season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4