Huffman

Guest etbu

Guest etbu

Falcons will resume their game with Shepherd with a five to nothing lead in the fifth today. Tomorrow Tarkington rolls into town for the final game of the year at two. Then Falcons will travel to Brenham next week to play Rockdale in the first round. About all I know at this point but others can add more jump in.

Falcons will resume their game with Shepherd with a five to nothing lead in the fifth today. Tomorrow Tarkington rolls into town for the final game of the year at two. Then Falcons will travel to Brenham next week to play Rockdale in the first round. About all I know at this point but others can add more jump in.

Go Falcons !

Any idea on the perticulars for this first round matchup? 1 Game or Best of 3? Date/dates and Time?

Guest etbu

This will be an area round game, not first round so it will be the week after next and must be a 1 game. I forgot Huffman has a first round bye

Some of the Huffman folks can provide more details just passing along from the whisper network. Where you headed tonight?

huffman plays  Sweeny tuesday at BB USA and Giddings friday also at BB USA.  the game against rockdale is gonna be a best of three im pretty positive cuz it was supposed to be one then it got changed to a best of three.

According to the new UIL playoff schedule that was put out it has to be a 1 game. All area round games are 1 game only

Baseball

District Certification: May 12*

Bi-District Deadline: May 16 (1 game or 2 out of 3)

Area Deadline: May 19 (1 game only)

Regional Quarterfinal Deadline: May 23 (1 game or 2 out of 3)

Regional Semifinal Deadline: May 30 (1 game or 2 out of 3)

Regional Final Deadline: June 6 (1 game or 2 out of 3)

State Tournament: June 10-13

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou