*BH vs. Dayton Updates...12-1 BH Wins!!!*

who threw for dayton

Smesny threw the first 5 innings. Colby Henscey with a mammoth solo HR over the lights above the 355 ft. sign and Rocha with a 3-run HR to left for the big 4 run 3rd inning.

I thought the Henscey blast might bring on some rain. Absolutely crushed. A tough, laboring day for Smesny...one of those days. But I tell you, this kid's mound presence and composure is second to none. I was very impressed w/ his heart and detemination to keep battling. He has that "something" that you can't teach.....you either have it or you don't.

Jay Burditt w/ yet another fine performance on the mound for the Eagles.

who threw for dayton

Smesny threw the first 5 innings. Colby Henscey with a mammoth solo HR over the lights above the 355 ft. sign and Rocha with a 3-run HR to left for the big 4 run 3rd inning.

I thought the Henscey blast might bring on some rain. Absolutely crushed. A tough, laboring day for Smesny...one of those days. But I tell you, this kid's mound presence and composure is second to none. I was very impressed w/ his heart and detemination to keep battling. He has that "something" that you can't teach.....you either have it or you don't.

Jay Burditt w/ yet another fine performance on the mound for the Eagles.

I agree with the comments on both pitchers. Great game from Burditt and great composure by Smesny enduring a tough outing. He's done way too much for Dayton this year to have been left in the game as long as he was.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou