*Vidor vs. BH Game 3 Updates....10-1 BH Advances!!*

great game to all, i literally lost my voice yelling, congrats to bh and their fans, have a safe trip home, 1 bh fan was being a poor sport, but luckily one rotten apple didn't spoil the whole gang. all in all, the bh fans, coaches, and players were great, congraddulations and best of luck next round.

Thanks for the positives. Vidor was a very worthy opponet. We will try to keep the loud ones under control I know you guys will be tough for the next few years

Vidor has been a very worthy opponent for a few years now. "07 Pirates gave a BH team that was a pre-season state finalist pick in many polls....all they wanted. They did it with sound baseball and class....players, coaches, and fans. I've been a closet Pirate ever since.

Pirate team is very young this year...very.

Best of luck and best to Trae w/ a full recovery.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great game to all, i literally lost my voice yelling, congrats to bh and their fans, have a safe trip home, 1 bh fan was being a poor sport, but luckily one rotten apple didn't spoil the whole gang. all in all, the bh fans, coaches, and players were great, congraddulations and best of luck next round.

Thanks for the positives. Vidor was a very worthy opponet. We will try to keep the loud ones under control I know you guys will be tough for the next few years

thanks, i'm not saying don't be loud, i'm just saying don't be rude to players, coaches, fans, or announcers, i think that guy was just being unnecessarily rude to our announcer

and by all means, if it's positive, be as loud as you want, yall had the people chantin lets go eagles, i was the really loud guy yellin lets go pirates, lol

and btw im extremely horse this morning :-)

Vidor has been a very worthy opponent for a few years now. "07 Pirates gave a BH team that was a pre-season state finalist pick in many polls....all they wanted. They did it with sound baseball and class....players, coaches, and fans. I've been a closet Pirate ever since.

thanks eagle :-) same to yall, and best of luck in the playoffs, i might be able to make it to 1 of yall's games in the next round, and if i do i'll break out the blue shirt

thanks eagle :-) same to yall, and best of luck in the playoffs, i might be able to make it to 1 of yall's games in the next round, and if i do i'll break out the blue shirt

8) 8) 8)

Guest etbu

8) 8) 8)

???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou