Barbers Hill vs. Brenham - Listen live @ 7pm..Brenham Advances!!!

BH loses it in the bottom of the 7th with 2 outs and a runner on 2nd. Routine ground ball to 3rd, fielder bobbles the ball and then makes a bad decision attempting to make off balance throw to 1st that had no chance of getting the runner. Throw is way off line allowing runner from 2nd to score winning run. Very, very tough way to lose! Great ball game, just hated the way it ended!

Guest eagle0911

We had our opportunities throughout this contest but could not capitalize at the plate on 4 Cub errors. These young men played

their hearts out and have nothing to hang their head about. RIP is right, we missed out on some good 3 game series.

Agree 100% rip09, hated to see any time lose in that fashion. Really feel for the 3rd baseman, just trying to do a little too much at the wrong time to help his team win. Congratulations to Barbers Hill on a great season. I still hate one game playoffs.

Agree 100% rip09, hated to see any time lose in that fashion. Really feel for the 3rd baseman, just trying to do a little too much at the wrong time to help his team win. Congratulations to Barbers Hill on a great season. I still hate one game playoffs.

It really makes it tough when they are seniors. Cub good luck you guys will be good for a few years it should be a great series we split with LCM earlier in the year

Thanks cubfan12. It was one of those games that you hated to see either team lose. You guys have a very solid team. It will be a very good series with LCM who is very solid as well. I may have to drive up and catch a game or 2 myself. Your fans were a class act after the game as stated on another post by Mustang32. It almost seemed like they were a little bit disappointed by the way the game ended as well. Not the outcome, just how it happened. I know a win is a win, but a real high school baseball fan hates an ending like that. I feel for our 3rd baseman as well. Not an ending you'd want for anyone's high school career. By the way, I agree, I'll always hate one game playoffs!

Thanks cubfan12. It was one of those games that you hated to see either team lose. You guys have a very solid team. It will be a very good series with LCM who is very solid as well. I may have to drive up and catch a game or 2 myself. Your fans were a class act after the game as stated on another post by Mustang32. It almost seemed like they were a little bit disappointed by the way the game ended as well. Not the outcome, just how it happened. I know a win is a win, but a real high school baseball fan hates an ending like that. I feel for our 3rd baseman as well. Not an ending you'd want for anyone's high school career. By the way, I agree, I'll always hate one game playoffs!

Excellent post. I couldn't agree more.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou