VIDEO....Lumberton Reacts To LaDay Autopsy

Just let this one go...The "perfect" people of SE Texas will never stop judging people...let them be...The Lumberton PD did no wrong and quite frankly I am glad about that.  Laday's mother is in denial about the situation, yes, and should STOP doing what she is doing, but how would some of you "perfect" people from SE Texas like to walk a mile in her shoes right now? Let it go.

I just pray that Qball-X  stops poisoning everyone with his blabbering.  He is serving no useful purpose with his presence in this sad situation.

Leave the Ladays' alone...leave SETX alone...

Let things work out rationally, based on facts,  without any more spewing hatred and inciting racial strife...we have enough of that garbage already. 

Not one of us can say how we would react...not if we're being honest with ourselves and othersd and we've never had a child die under the same circumstances. 

Yes, perfect. 

I am not willing to stand up and say that racism does not exist in Lumberton because I remember playing Lumberton and racial slurs being thrown about.  I am glad that the officers were cleared of beating Laday because would not have been good.  I do hope that things have changed.

The grass is usually green in spring and the sky is usually blue. 

(You're welcome.  I separated my post into sections to make your rebut a little easier...I know it's coming... ::) ::)  )

How about you walk down Magnolia and Lucas streets in Beaumont and let me know if you hear any racial slurs. That could be a gauntlet. I'm not sure you would even get out of there alive. A lot of your comments really don't hold much water. Would this be another double standard? As long as you keep posting crap like that statement, I will reverse it for you every time.

How about you walk down Magnolia and Lucas streets in Beaumont and let me know if you hear any racial slurs. That could be a gauntlet. I'm not sure you would even get out of there alive. A lot of your comments really don't hold much water. Would this be another double standard? As long as you keep posting crap like that statement, I will reverse it for you every time.

Happy to oblige!!!  Just trying to keep you busy.

I work in all sections of most towns in this area, from the nice to housing complexes.  I really don't NEED for my comments to hold much of anything for you because it wouldn't matter...anything that doesn't fit into your line of thinking isn't right anyway, right?  (Well, I guess it might!!! LOL)  I'm just posting what I experienced and here's one for you...the racial slurs that I was talking about were in reference to the caucasian girls who were playing volleyball or basketball (me included) vs. Lumberton.  You might be successful in reversing my words on this board, but you cannot affect my personal experiences because they are MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES.  Sorry to get your panties in a wad...I'll try harder next time!!! ;)

Who cares about your personal experiences? You are trying to label an entire town as racist due to slurs being used. I countered with another town. I noticed you dedged any comments about that. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you wadded their panties. You are too full of yourself. Your self righteous attitude is boring, to be honest. i have kin folks in Lumberton and know quite a few from there. They are good people. Maybe you should try meeting some of them before you brand an entire town as racist, simply to satisfy your pacifist views.

Who cares about your personal experiences? You are trying to label an entire town as racist due to slurs being used. I countered with another town. I noticed you dedged any comments about that. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you wadded their panties. You are too full of yourself. Your self righteous attitude is boring, to be honest. i have kin folks in Lumberton and know quite a few from there. They are good people. Maybe you should try meeting some of them before you brand an entire town as racist, simply to satisfy your pacifist views.

Well, that went well!  Trust me, I totally did not expect you to care about my personal experience.  :D  And, I'm actually not full of myself or anyone else, but lovely try.  I am not self-righteous (there you go again!!)  I'm sure that your kinfolks are good people...I never said I was branding an entire town...just stating experiences.  Pacifist, huh?  Thanks!!!  'pprciate it, sir!  Honestly, I don't believe that I dedged any comments.  So sorry if I offended!  Peace!

Yeah they also said that the time when there is a black president in office pigs would fly!! Then comes SWINE FLU!!  :D :D :D

I'm actually glad we have a black president. I think it shows a lot of progress in the way we think now. I just wish he was a republican.

I knew it was too good to be true. I thought you became a "brother" and there you go with that foul word, "republican." :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4

• There are so many laws on ballots that it could probably be a degree course. Some say things like, you have to declare your party before January 1 each election year (so in the previous year) and you can’t change. So a potential candidate can’t declare to be a Democrat in December 2023 and then in May 2024 decide to file paperwork to run as a Republican. Each state is different though on dates (including actually different dates on “major” and “minor” parties), appeals, party affiliations, changes to the ballot by any means and so on. The Nevada alone for the 2023-2024 elections season is 9 pages with links to other pages.  The states combined might have thousands of pages of election information. The Texas Election Code has about 160…. Chapters. I could understand where a person could read a line or two and say, “Aha! That’s the answer” and ignore 567 pages. 
    • Congrats Horns. Could be a big season for yall coming up 
    • When did Woodville get a Jacob Hunter on the roster 😂 
    • And for what it’s worth, can we stop calling something we don’t agree with “a lie?” That’s literally what people are doing now, media included. If Trump says “I don’t think climate change is that big of a deal, some tree hugger will yell “he’s a liar!” And the talking heads will put another tic mark on the lie list. I saw the other day where some jerk researched trump’s presidency and said “he averaged 21 lies per day.” I agree that he’s a liar, but come on… 21 per day? They’re like “…then Trump said Biden is doing a bad job… another lie.”
    • That’s not a lie… in the buildup to the reversal of Roe v Wade, some states (like Texas) were putting in very restrictive abortion bans that would take effect on the off chance that Roe v Wade was overturned.   Other states (like Virginia) set in place rules even less restrictive than the ones in Roe v Wade…. And the Governor of Virginia was proud to say that abortion was legal right up until the baby was born.   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up FWIW, a state rep from Va authored a bill that would loosen restriction.  Asked to clarify, she said that a woman who was actively dialated would be able to request an abortion. After an uproar, she backtracked.  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up The headline of the article incorrectly states that trump’s statement was a lie… it’s not, IMO.   
  • Topics