Cleveland vs. Orlando

Guest DickVitale

Cant blame the refs in this one. Cleveland's defense throughout the 2nd half was suspect, and they did not get the ball to Lebron on that last play...I would not rely on Delonte West to win a game for me on game 1 of the East Finals...Cleveland needed to set a tone for the series at home...Now I question if they can even win this series...Lebron scored 49 and LOST...Bad sign...Lakers will be the champs, as I have said all along...Kobe is the best in the game.

Guest stevenash

Cant blame the refs in this one. Cleveland's defense throughout the 2nd half was suspect, and they did not get the ball to Lebron on that last play...I would not rely on Delonte West to win a game for me on game 1 of the East Finals...Cleveland needed to set a tone for the series at home...Now I question if they can even win this series...Lebron scored 49 and LOST...Bad sign...Lakers will be the champs, as I have said all along...Kobe is the best in the game.

Was it a bad sign when Houston won in L.A.?

Guest DickVitale

The road win was not my point. I was talking about the fact that Lebron having to score so many points in a losing effort. It is ALWAYS a bad sign when your star player scores a ton of points and the team loses.  Houston winning in LA DID actually set the series tone, since the game had to go 7 games. A Rockets game 1 loss PROBABLY would have meant the Lakers would have won in 5 or 6 games.

Labron did in game two what is expected of a genuin star, HIT THE SHOT. I can remember Chicago struggling with Seatle in a playoff series. They (SONICS) won both first games in Chicago. I was sick, I thought the Bulls were finished. Jordan and Pippen proved they were the team to beat. They handled the Sonics the rest of the way. That said, it ain't over til the fat lady sings ;D Labron will rebound, i hope ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32