Griping about Ozen and Vidor has yet to hire

i believe they do...And I believe the last time they played some team out of sour lake....There was a game to be played, that ended up being a BLOWOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUCH. The hawks just didnt make it off the ground that day at the ole Mcdonald Gym...Some kid named Donahoe looked pretty good though...  Where is that D.1 player now?

Guest nostradamus

ummmm......big difference......Vidor hasn't been open/posted near as long and they didnt' call finalists and tell them they didn't get the job only to table the decision at a board meeting

Guest DickVitale

Nos, you thinking about heading up I-10 east?  8) Who has put in for that spot anyway? Is Lance going to Nederland with English?

Guest nostradamus

Well lets see.......after going back and looking at posts......HoopInsider Cooper posted on March 12th that Ozen would begin taking applications soon...the job had already been posted on the TABC web site by that time.  HoopInsider Cooper posted on March 19th that the Vidor coach would be stepping down which means that he hadn't even resigned yet and the job was not open or posted.  At minimum a two week time differential which is a long time in hiring.

Also, Vidor still hasn't "tabeled" anything

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05