If Cleveland loses Game 4......

Guest DickVitale

Guest DickVitale

They can kiss the series AND Lebron GOODBYE!! He will be in New York in 2010!!! GUARANTEED!!! This was their BEST shot at a title and to lose in the Conference Finals in not going to get it....Lebron will be a Knick in 2010....Watch it happen! ;)

AND.....Kobe and my Lakers will take the title solidifying him as the best on the planet since MJ... 8)

Guest DickVitale

Bye Bye Lebron..... :'(....Season is over (not literally yet, but its pretty much over now) and Lebron will be a Knick in 2010..... :'(.....The Black Mamba (Kobe) will prove why he is the best on the planet since Mike!!!

Guest DickVitale

Just watch...Lebron James is OUT OF CLEVELAND....No way they beat Orlando 3 out of 4 games....They had the best record in the league, and laid a goose egg in the conference finals? JUST WATCH....The guru has spoken!! ;):D

Guest DickVitale

Kobe Bryant is NOT HAVING THAT...He has something to prove....Denver? No way, dude....Denver will get blown out in game 5, then get closed out in game 6....Watch it happen, bro... ;)

Guest tigersvoice

I know I messed up...Gurus mess up all the time....well some of the time... ::) MULLIGAN, BRO!! 8) :D

No can do! ;D  Gurus get NO do-overs. :D

They can kiss the series AND Lebron GOODBYE!! He will be in New York in 2010!!! GUARANTEED!!! This was their BEST shot at a title and to lose in the Conference Finals in not going to get it....Lebron will be a Knick in 2010....Watch it happen!

AND.....Kobe and my Lakers will take the title solidifying him as the best on the planet since MJ...

the cavs r gonna come back and lebron aint leavin. kobe is definitly not the jordan of the day and if u thing that u r just either stupid or arrogant. and the lakers r NOT WINNING THE TITLE THE CAVS R

They can kiss the series AND Lebron GOODBYE!! He will be in New York in 2010!!! GUARANTEED!!! This was their BEST shot at a title and to lose in the Conference Finals in not going to get it....Lebron will be a Knick in 2010....Watch it happen!

AND.....Kobe and my Lakers will take the title solidifying him as the best on the planet since MJ...

the cavs r gonna come back and lebron aint leavin. kobe is definitly not the jordan of the day and if u thing that u r just either stupid or arrogant. and the lakers r NOT WINNING THE TITLE THE CAVS R

I know your not retarted but you make it hard to argue with this post...especially the "arrogant" part wth are you trying to say?

Raider #3....Nevermind...You are just a kid....Good luck on re-taking your TAKS test this summer...

im a kid yah but i passed all my taks and bucof2010 i mean the LAKERS SUK COMPARED TO THE CAVS.sure kobe is the best closer in the game but he is 30 where as lebron is the best player in the game and is only 24.lebron could take kobe anyday no matter the odds.they keep sayin lebron is gonna be mvp and kobe is gonna get the championship, but if only they knew how wrong they are. (they being e.s.p.n). once kobe and lebron meet in the finals they are without doubt gonna play a great series but lebron is gonna dominate kobe.kobe imo is not as good as lebron.lakers suk.

bucof2010 the magic suk worse than the lakers  ;D

Guest DickVitale

Buc, this kid must be from Lumberton....(whispering) They know NOTHING about basketball there....(clearing my throat) so just let him speak his "opinion"... ::) ::) ::)

Guest DickVitale
:o :o I thought he was from East Chambers? Since when is a Raider considered a "buc"? Pirates are also called "BUCS" but not Raiders.... ???....Now that I think about it, he IS from East Chambers!!! 8)

:o :o I thought he was from East Chambers? Since when is a Raider considered a "buc"? Pirates are also called "BUCS" but not Raiders.... ???....Now that I think about it, he IS from East Chambers!!! 8)

Yeap now that I think about it I am from East Chambers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham