Lebron James lack of sportsmanship after game 6

Guest DickVitale

The whole role model thing is ridiculous

People dont say "Oh hey, I wanna go to jail like he did" , they say "dang, I wish I was as athletic as him"

He doesn't have to ''claim'' to be a role model to become one. All he needs is Superstar status. They don't ''want to go to jail like him''. They overlook the fact that he is a criminal....and I ain't dumb dovesoap.

Ooops! Sorry about that. I was referring to joebdun who mentioned role models. Criminal? I hope you don't eat beef, because you're considered a criminal for killing and eating beef.

+

Off topic here........how so doveman, and in whose eyes?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People don't say "Oh hey, I wanna go to jail like he did" , they say "dang, I wish I was as athletic as him"

He doesn't have to ''claim'' to be a role model to become one. All he needs is Superstar status. They don't ''want to go to jail like him''. They overlook the fact that he is a criminal....and I ain't dumb dovesoap.

Ooops! Sorry about that. I was referring to joebdun who mentioned role models. Criminal? I hope you don't eat beef, because you're considered a criminal for killing and eating beef.

Lets see I never said anything like he is a Criminal You made the connection  all by your little self. And if you don't think he looks at him self as a roal model your a fool. Just look at how many times he will be on TV during the playoffs. Eventhow he is not in them. And sorry Dove I am one of the dummy's that went to school and got one of the little peaces of paper.

People don't say "Oh hey, I wanna go to jail like he did" , they say "dang, I wish I was as athletic as him"

+ How do you get from eating beef to hanging dogs. Sounds to me you are trying to justify what your role model has done.

People dont say "Oh hey, I wanna go to jail like he did" , they say "dang, I wish I was as athletic as him"

+

There are cultures that do not eat beef.There are some cultures that believe in abortions.

+

There are cultures that do not eat beef.There are some cultures that believe in abortions.

Still cant make connection from eating beef and hanging a dog. I don't think any culture is OK with torturing dogs .Some cultures might eat dog and cats but hanging is something different. But Mike Vick is just one of many superstars that kid should not look up to. Packman, Burris just to name a few. They might be good players but not role models. Like I said kids need to find real role models first start at home.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats