Carthage vs Giddings State Final Updates..Carthage Wins State!!!!

No problem. Man i tell you at both 4A Texas High and 3A Carthage those AD's have buildt Goldmines at those schools. Great Programs.

You ain't kidding Coop!  I have a niece that will be a freshman at Carthage this fall and she currently stands 5'10 1/2"!  She is a beast on the Volleyball court and @ high jump in track....I know that is different than football and baseball, but to have an AD like that is amazing.  She's been invited to t.u.'s volleyball camp...that tells me what kind of people they have looking out for the athletes!

Guest Orangeboy

Just like Jasper a few years ago, not the most talented team I saw all year but a solid-all around ball club that didn't make mistakes. Congrats on a great year and impressive run.

Congrats Carthage on impressive run through the playoffs. When you lose its always nice to say you lost to the eventual state champ, even if it was three times in one season. Congrats to all the seniors on your team  that helped lead your team to victory. State champs in two sports in one year is very hard to do. The flu scare put some one game wrinkles in the run this year but it's all about winning each level and doing it again on short notice. Carthage had depth and played almost flawless baseball and it showed by beating come better individuals for team wins.

Congrats Carthage on impressive run through the playoffs. When you lose its always nice to say you lost to the eventual state champ, even if it was three times in one season. Congrats to all the seniors on your team  that helped lead your team to victory. State champs in two sports in one year is very hard to do. The flu scare put some one game wrinkles in the run this year but it's all about winning each level and doing it again on short notice. Carthage had depth and played almost flawless baseball and it showed by beating come better individuals for team wins.

Is this a throwdown about your team along with a excuse why you lost to Carthage? Or a congrads to them?  ???

Just like Jasper a few years ago, not the most talented team I saw all year but a solid-all around ball club that didn't make mistakes. Congrats on a great year and impressive run.

A big Congrats to Carthage and first year Head Coach Jim Goldman!(former Jasper assistant baseball coach). 

Was very impressed with Carthage and Texas High of course.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats