College World Series Thread..........

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoesBros

Im not worried about the horns just focused on this side of the bracket right now......The Tigers IMHO have the deepest pitching staff out of all of the teams right now so that will make a big difference.

I have a gut feeling that the favorites will not come out on top this yr.  I have no dog in this fight, but if I were to bet I would put my money on either tu or lsu....too close to call.

TU or The University is the #1 national seed.  ;)

HOOK EM HORNS !

I can't wait for LSU to stomp a mud hole in tu.  Texas is overrated big time.  Go Tigers

as difficult as it is to make it to the CWS, it's hard to say that Texas is overrated.  I'll admit that the Tigers probably deserved the #1 seed, though.

Guest tigersvoice

I can't wait for LSU to stomp a mud hole in tu.  Texas is overrated big time.  Go Tigers

Tell us how you really feel.  ;)

Are you kidding?  Did you note how many LSU pitchers Virginia chased?  Yeah, Yeah, I know - look at the final score.  LSU won, but just keep throwing those softball sized pitches and see what you get. 8)

Guest tigersvoice

LSU is good. Tough to beat them and the refs! I don't really care who wins this one, I just like to see it called fair.

HOOK 'EM!!

I watched most of this game.  What are you insinuating?  Did you have a problem with the umpires?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou