College World Series Thread..........

Guest JoesBros

LSU is good. Tough to beat them and the refs! I don't really care who wins this one, I just like to see it called fair.

HOOK 'EM!!

I watched most of this game.  What are you insinuating?  Did you have a problem with the umpires?

TV only problem that I have is that the boys on South Main need to find some pitching this summer. HOWEVER I am rooting for the Horns bc they are from the great state and forty ace rs.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LSU is good. Tough to beat them and the refs! I don't really care who wins this one, I just like to see it called fair.

HOOK 'EM!!

I watched most of this game.  What are you insinuating?  Did you have a problem with the umpires?

If you only watched most of the game, maybe you didn't see the foul ball called down the 3rd baseline that was about 2 feet fair. Guy would have had a triple early on and changed the whole complexion of the game. That was probably one of the worst calls I have ever seen. Who knows, maybe LSU still wins, but let's make the right calls. Bad call on the caught stealing too. I won't ever argue balls and strikes, they can even out.

JoeBros, being you're an LSU fan, thanks for admitting that one. It was a dandy.

I'm not over looking any teams, and I'm a die hard LSU fan, I just can't stand tu and the arrogant fans ;) Hopefully they get to play each other and put all the talk to rest.  SEC is always a strong baseball conference and this year is no different. Big 12 always is overrated ie OSU... tu is Tiger bait ;D

Guest JoesBros

I'm not over looking any teams, and I'm a die hard LSU fan, I just can't stand tu and the arrogant fans ;) Hopefully they get to play each other and put all the talk to rest.  SEC is always a strong baseball conference and this year is no different. Big 12 always is overrated ie OSU... tu is Tiger bait ;D

bravo thank you thank you thank you

Well let's hear it for not being arrogant.

BBDad. who do u pull for?  When its all said and done, no one remembers how pretty is was, just who won the trophy.  Texas advances!

LSU

They gave ya'll a trophy last night :D  It was the first game of the CWS???

Yes, Texas advances...to an a__ kicking from ASU.

BBDad. who do u pull for?  When its all said and done, no one remembers how pretty is was, just who won the trophy.  Texas advances!

LSU

I know Texas is not overlooking ASU. Is LSU overlooking Arkansas?

You know, I pull for Texas and have not said one thing against LSU, but our fans are arrogant? All the trash talkling is against Texas. Go figure.

LSU

You know, I pull for Texas and have not said one thing against LSU, but our fans are arrogant? All the trash talkling is against Texas. Go figure.

If you don't think Texas fans are arrogant, then you have been living under a rock.  And I have never said that LSU fans aren't arrogant...we are to an extent.  I just don't think Texas is very good this year.

LSU

If you don't think Texas fans are arrogant, then you have been living under a rock.  And I have never said that LSU fans aren't arrogant...we are to an extent.  I just don't think Texas is very good this year.

Nope, that was team first who called us arrogant. I don't live under a rock, I live in a cage. Living under a rock means you make statements like Texas is not that good this year, when they are the #1 seed in the country.....hello

I thought it was funny that team first made fun of Texas bunting, and I said if I have to walk to beat you, I will take the win. Then look what happened.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou