College World Series Thread..........

Guest JoesBros

BBDad. who do u pull for?  When its all said and done, no one remembers how pretty is was, just who won the trophy.  Texas advances!

LSU

They gave ya'll a trophy last night :D  It was the first game of the CWS???

Yes, Texas advances...to an a__ kicking from ASU.

I know Texas is not overlooking ASU. Is LSU overlooking Arkansas?

You know, I pull for Texas and have not said one thing against LSU, but our fans are arrogant? All the trash talkling is against Texas. Go figure.

If you don't think Texas fans are arrogant, then you have been living under a rock.  And I have never said that LSU fans aren't arrogant...we are to an extent.  I just don't think Texas is very good this year.

Nope, that was team first who called us arrogant. I don't live under a rock, I live in a cage. Living under a rock means you make statements like Texas is not that good this year, when they are the #1 seed in the country.....hello

I thought it was funny that team first made fun of Texas bunting, and I said if I have to walk to beat you, I will take the win. Then look what happened.

Ok...that is fan talk (with your heart and not your head).  You are putting too much stock into the "#1 seeding". 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBDad. who do u pull for?  When its all said and done, no one remembers how pretty is was, just who won the trophy.  Texas advances!

LSU

You know, I pull for Texas and have not said one thing against LSU, but our fans are arrogant? All the trash talkling is against Texas. Go figure.

If you don't think Texas fans are arrogant, then you have been living under a rock.  And I have never said that LSU fans aren't arrogant...we are to an extent.  I just don't think Texas is very good this year.

Nope, that was team first who called us arrogant. I don't live under a rock, I live in a cage. Living under a rock means you make statements like Texas is not that good this year, when they are the #1 seed in the country.....hello

I thought it was funny that team first made fun of Texas bunting, and I said if I have to walk to beat you, I will take the win. Then look what happened.

Ok...that is fan talk (with your heart and not your head).  You are putting too much stock into the "#1 seeding". 

Personally, I don't like being the #1 seed, but what can I do? It's like wearing an "S" on your chest. But if Texas is good enough to be #1, then so be it.

LSU

If you don't think Texas fans are arrogant, then you have been living under a rock.  And I have never said that LSU fans aren't arrogant...we are to an extent.  I just don't think Texas is very good this year.

Ok...that is fan talk (with your heart and not your head).  You are putting too much stock into the "#1 seeding".  

Personally, I don't like being the #1 seed, but what can I do? It's like wearing an "S" on your chest. But if Texas is good enough to be #1, then so be it.

Are you insinuating that Texas is equivallent to "S"uperman????   More like Droopy the dog.  (JK)

LSU

Thank you..I think that might just be what got teamfirst the idiot tag......

LSU

Nice... ::)

LSU

That's in reference to his "Texas is not that good this year" quote when in fact they have the #1 seed. Somebody thinks they must be good.

LSU

That's in reference to his "Texas is not that good this year" quote when in fact they have the #1 seed. Somebody thinks they must be good.

(the #1 seed)  Dude, I heard you the first 15 times you said that.

Guest JoesBros

So who is ready to take on this scarey LSU lineup? BTW Austin NOLA is a freaking player not too shabby for a freshman. GEAUX TIGERS! One last thing I actually do want Texas to win  so they can be swept by the best baseball team in the country in the championship series.

LSU

You have to be pretty good to make it to the CWS.

So who is ready to take on this scarey LSU lineup? BTW Austin NOLA is a freaking player not too shabby for a freshman. GEAUX TIGERS! One last thing I actually do want Texas to win  so they can be swept by the best baseball team in the country in the championship series.

It's go not beaux :)

LSU

Who woke you up???  In comparison to the teams that are in the CWS (ASU, NC, LSU, Ark, Virginia...they are not very good).  They are (in my opinion the 6th or 7th best team in Omaha).  You will see what I am talking about tonight.

LSU

Who woke you up???  In comparison to the teams that are in the CWS (ASU, NC, LSU, Ark, Virginia...they are not very good).  They are (in my opinion the 6th or 7th best team in Omaha).  You will see what I am talking about tonight.

So, if they lose then they aren't the best team there? I didn't know the best team always won!!

LSU

So, if they lose then they aren't the best team there? I didn't know the best team always won!!

In Tournament format (especially double elim.) the best team usually wins.

In your opinion where would you rank Texas against these teams?

LSU

I'm not near the expert that some of you are. I haven't seen all of these teams play enough to rank them. I'm just saying that they have a pretty good team. I don't know if they are the best team there or not. Time will tell. I would like to see them against LSU. Then to me it really doesn't matter who wins.

LSU

I'm not near the expert that some of you are. I haven't seen all of these teams play enough to rank them. I'm just saying that they have a pretty good team. I don't know if they are the best team there or not. Time will tell. I would like to see them against LSU. Then to me it really doesn't matter who wins.

Well then pipe down, I am having fun with these jokers.  Especially after last nights win. 

OK, sorry to inject logic into your conversation.  ;D

Logic = the best team doesn't always win.  gotcha :-\

Are you saying that you think the best team always wins? If so, that explains alot.

Nope, I am saying that it's a nice excuse to have in your pocket when you lose.  If I get beat...I get beat.  They were better than me on that day.  It's comforting to say "they beat me...but I still think we are better than them".

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou