Foxsports Live 5A Championship Lufkin vs EP Socorro

Mr Ump1 is calling some games, don't see him on the tube yet.

I was on Third Base  LOL  probably didn't get much air time . Just got in form Austin, When we left the temp was 102  hot hot hot... 

You could have talked the catcher into asking for a check swing call, maybe we could have got a shot of you.

I was on Third Base  LOL  probably didn't get much air time . Just got in form Austin, When we left the temp was 102  hot hot hot... 

Mr Ump from the looks of it both teams seem like they were nothing short of class. Saw many of the kids praying after the game and from the looks of it Coaches were good people. Great game and both teams represented their skewls well.

You could have talked the catcher into asking for a check swing call, maybe we could have got a shot of you.

:D

Mr Ump from the looks of it both teams seem like they were nothing short of class. Saw many of the kids praying after the game and from the looks of it Coaches were good people. Great game and both teams represented their skewls well.

I have had the Lufkin Coach before and he has always been very easy to get along with. El Paso was also very well mannered. I have said this for quite a few years now, the teams that come to the ball park with only playing baseball, not worrying about the umpires, or letting a few called pitches get under their skin, are the ones there at the end. Talent and staying focused on what your there for is the right way to go about it.

I have had the Lufkin Coach before and he has always been very easy to get along with. El Paso was also very well mannered. I have said this for quite a few years now, the teams that come to the ball park with only playing baseball, not worrying about the umpires, or letting a few called pitches get under their skin, are the ones there at the end. Talent and staying focused on what your there for is the right way to go about it.

Very well said. Nice job out there Mr Ump.

I just want to say congrats to the panthers on a spectacular season. Coach Barry, Marberry, Greening, Thompson, Lyles, Clifton, Tang, Dejesus, and the rest of yall played to your potential. Good luck in the future. Keep your heads held high. Great group of kids.

I just want to say congrats to the panthers on a spectacular season. Coach Barry, Marberry, Greening, Thompson, Lyles, Clifton, Tang, Dejesus, and the rest of yall played to your potential. Good luck in the future. Keep your heads held high. Great group of kids.

Can't wait to see Greenig, Thompson, and Clifton w/ the AC Roadrunners next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou