Astros? Is there any hope?

Guest etbu

As sorry as they have played this year they are still within striking range of the title. They have played better over the last week or so but can they  get back in the race? Michael Bourn sp is having a decent year and can the kid fly or what? Anyone see that bomb hit by Berkman just now? WOW

I saw it, and then we turn around and give up two. From years past, we all know the Stros can turn it around at anytime fro no explainable reason but we'll have to wait and see.

It will be such a risk either way as far as future trades go.

I saw it, and then we turn around and give up two. From years past, we all know the Stros can turn it around at anytime fro no explainable reason but we'll have to wait and see.

It will be such a risk either way as far as future trades go.

Maybe with two last drafts we had that we will have a bright future.

Just won their 5th the series in a row. 3 games below .500 and 4 back.

Hope

IF IF IF They can get any pitching which is a big if second half could be good. Tejada sp is in the final year of his contract and crazy how he is putting the medal to the pedal.  ??? They are starting to hit the ball and IF berkman can heat up we be in good shape. Horrible division but could get interesting.

The NL Central is all playing the same baseball. Every team is within 4 games back from the Cardinals. If the Astros want to have a chance, they will have to hope the other teams slow down, and that the Astros don't. They absolutely need to win the season series with the Cardinals, though. My stand on who they should trade still hasn't changed though. They still need to get ride of Tejada, because Manzella is batting .300 in Triple A, and will be the full time short stop next season. I do think they need to keep Pudge, as he is the only catcher in the system worth anything besides Castro, who is still probably a year away.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32