Walk off UT wins

Earlier post from BBdad:

Who woke you up???  In comparison to the teams that are in the CWS (ASU, NC, LSU, Ark, Virginia...they are not very good).  They are (in my opinion the 6th or 7th best team in Omaha).  You will see what I am talking about tonight.

What happened to BBDad and team first.  Kinda disappeared with that overrated smack    :D

Earlier post from BBdad:

Who woke you up???  In comparison to the teams that are in the CWS (ASU, NC, LSU, Ark, Virginia...they are not very good).  They are (in my opinion the 6th or 7th best team in Omaha).  You will see what I am talking about tonight.

What happened to BBDad and team first.  Kinda disappeared with that overrated smack     :D

clearly Texas is very lucky.  their 3-0 record in Omaha shows that (as well as the fact that they were good enough to make it there to begin with)

Earlier post from BBdad:

What happened to BBDad and team first.  Kinda disappeared with that overrated smack     :D

clearly Texas is very lucky.  their 3-0 record in Omaha shows that (as well as the fact that they were good enough to make it there to begin with)

sometimes better to be lucky than good :)

Earlier post from BBdad:

sometimes better to be lucky than good :)

WORD.  ;)

They must be Lucky to win the Big 12, Big 12 tounry, Austin Regional, Austin Super Regional and are 3-0 while beating 16-0 Leake twice during the college world series twice.

BTW whens the last time you hit a lucky homerun?

What do you mean they don't deserve to be there? Noone has beatin them. A win is a win.

we're being sarcastic because there were a few people talking crap on how lucky the horns are, how they're overrated, and how boring their "small ball" mentality is. 

Honestly, I would think that it might be more of a challenge to play "small ball" than the norm.  Besides, I am probably a little biased because I think every time I saw my oldest son play in high school, he was bunting...I guess  the lack of batting lessons explains it! :D

Earlier post from BBdad:

I have not disappeared.  I even had my crow the next morning.  I just have other things to do over the weekend than play on the computer.  Like I stated in my post...that was my opinion...obviously I was wrong.  They are better than I gave them credit for.  I am however looking forward to this week.

Earlier post from BBdad:

I have not disappeared.  I even had my crow the next morning.  I just have other things to do over the weekend than play on the computer.  Like I stated in my post...that was my opinion...obviously I was wrong.  They are better than I gave them credit for.  I am however looking forward to this week.

I'll vouch for you. You did indeed show up for your crow. Team-first does seem to have disappeared.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4