CWS Championship Series Thread..............

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here we go Game 2 just under 2 hours away am I going to celebrate National Championship 6??

Yes you will. My wife and I will celebrate also. She will celebrate the Tigers winning and I will celebrate winning $300 from a t-sip friend of mine.

Or you'll be sleeping in the doghouse for losing $300.00  ;D

Guest JoesBros

Ok here we go Game 2 just under 2 hours away am I going to celebrate National Championship 6??

Yes you will. My wife and I will celebrate also. She will celebrate the Tigers winning and I will celebrate winning $300 from a t-sip friend of mine.

As I said on Facebook Mike Im dedicating the next two Tiger wins to all the Aggies out there  ;)

As a die-hard Horn fan, I must admit the "belt" incident looked pretty shady....bush league as someone else put it. Also, I wasn't too impressed w/ the skip and dance from third to home or the curatin call. Let's act like we've been here before.

Anyway, game #1 is over, and what a good one it was.

Horns rebound tonight to force game #3.

HOOK 'EM HORNS !

Usually UT baseball is a lot more class. They never dogpile either until they win it all because they expect to win in the regional and super regionals. I hope Augie fixes that tonight, if he doesn't get into a few glasses of wine.

I would imagine that it was addressed.

BTW, you still working w/ a cousin of mine.....Van W. ??

Of course, butthead is on vacation right now though.

Guest setxgal

Not Tonight!!! it will go to 3.....even more exciting........HOOK 'EM!!!!!!!

I think this is a must win for both teams. I don't think LSU wants to go to game 3. Texas had every chance to win that game. Ruffin was mowing them down after the HR in the 1st. Jungman looked like crap. He couldn't throw a strike if his life depended on it.

Hats off to LSU for not giving up. Let's not nitpick about the curtain calls and stuff. The ''reeling them in'' incident by LSU was comical and both teams have an in your face attitude. These are the two best, and I wouldn't count Texas out by a long shot.

Funny how Ags never pull for their conference or state.....but they watch.

Guest Orangeboy

2 favorite quotes from last night.

Somebody from the dugout yells to the umpire, "Your ballsack is wet."

The other was when UT pulled the infield in in the 11th and Mike Patrick said that "With Texas' infield pulled in Leon Landry's average just improved 100 points. He went from a .304 to a .404 hitter"  ;D

2 favorite quotes from last night.

Somebody from the dugout yells to the umpire, "Your ballsack is wet."

The other was when UT pulled the infield in in the 11th and Mike Patrick said that "With Texas' infield pulled in Leon Landry's average just improved 100 points. He went from a .304 to a .404 hitter"  ;D

I noticed those too...good stuff!  LSU better not take t.u. lightly or there will be game 3...with that said I see LSU getting back into form and going after them with wreckless abandonment!  It's funny that Texas tried beating them at LSU's game but still fell short in the end of that game.  I like the Tigers in this one.

I think this is a must win for both teams. I don't think LSU wants to go to game 3. Texas had every chance to win that game. Ruffin was mowing them down after the HR in the 1st. Jungman looked like crap. He couldn't throw a strike if his life depended on it.

Hats off to LSU for not giving up. Let's not nitpick about the curtain calls and stuff. The ''reeling them in'' incident by LSU was comical and both teams have an in your face attitude. These are the two best, and I wouldn't count Texas out by a long shot.

This Aggie pulls for the t-sips, just not tonight when I have money on the line.

Funny how the whorn fans never pull for their conference or state. ::)

Guest airitout123

This Aggie pulls for the t-sips, just not tonight when I have money on the line.

Funny how the whorn fans never pull for their conference or state. ::)

That is not always true.  I always pull for the conference and in-state teams to do well.  I was frustrated when A&M did not hire Art Briles.  I thought he was a better choice. 

Guest airitout123

At what time will it be decided to play this game tomorrow?

I have always pulled for my state teams.  ;D

It is on now.  Bottom of 1.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou