A Theological/mathmatical Pun to ponder for Monday

I really enjoy them.. Everyone can use a little humor now and then......plus it works the brain.

I'd send you a PM but for some reasson I cannot unless I've been PM'd 1st.

45 yrs old, live in Northshore. I got hooked on SETEXASports when my son pitched @ Barbers Hill in '07- and '08.

He will be a soph this coming season at Angelina College. Currently, main interest is watching and helping my son w/ his baseball dream.

Great Eagle07......I am a 67 year old....played and love sports.  My hobby at this point in time is doing assorted Faith-based ministries.  We have a team that goes into prison every Monday night and work with folks wanting to turn their lives around.  We are certified as Mentors by the TX Dept. of Criminal Justice and we help individuals in "aftercare" when they get out--to encourage, mentor, find employment etc:  On Thursday nights I work with folks in a shelter with Bible studies, help with job placements, food, etc:

I go to a lot of softball & baseball games with a circle of friends that also do Restorative Justice Ministry to the disenfranchised.  Some played Industrial Men's Softball back in its Hay-day.

As a grown young man I pitched some Industrial Fast Pitch~~~~my daughter was an early windmill-er~~~~and my Granddaughter was a good Pitcher.  Pitching baseballs or softballs is prevalent in many branches of my family folks.

We have a little time this time of year on the boards: I hope OTHERS will share a bio with folks on the board of their interest, hobbies, etc:  

Great Eagle07......I am a 67 year old....played and love sports.  My hobby at this point in time is doing assorted Faith-based ministries.  We have a team that goes into prison every Monday night and work with folks wanting to turn their lives around.  We are certified as Mentors by the TX Dept. of Criminal Justice and we help individuals in "aftercare" when they get out--to encourage, mentor, find employment etc:  On Thursday nights I work with folks in a shelter with Bible studies, help with job placements, food, etc:

I go to a lot of softball & baseball games with a circle of friends that also do Restorative Justice Ministry to the disenfranchised.  Some played Industrial Men's Softball back in its Hay-day.

As a grown young man I pitched some Industrial Fast Pitch~~~~my daughter was an early windmill-er~~~~and my Granddaughter was a good Pitcher.  Pitching baseballs or softballs is prevalent in many branches of my family folks.

We have a little time this time of year on the boards: I hope OTHERS will share a bio with folks on the board of their interest, hobbies, etc:  

That's great stuff......I believe that our recedivism(?) rate is due in large part because of the lack of opportunities for work, etc for those that have done their time. Many of them feel helpless when they get out and in fact many are.

Keep up the good work.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do...

Nice. Where have you been Horndawg ?

I've been around the board, just haven't had anything that I felt I needed to chime in on.  I'm just waiting on some college football and then you can bet I'll be all over this thing again.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo