Breaking News:Suns trade Shaq to Cavs!

should make things interesting...

Shaq will do the same thing in Cleveland as he did in Phoenix, slow them down

yeah, but phoenix was all run-n-gun before he got there, and quite good at it.  when he joined, it slowed them WAY down, and it really hurt them.  Cleveland plays a lot more in the half-court set, but usually LBJ has to do all of the creating himself.  I can see how Shaq would actually help them without slowing them down much.

As a Suns fan I am glad that Shaq is gone, but quite disappointed in what they got in return.  Wallace is pathetic at best.  Pavlovic is average and getting the 46th pick does what????  Nothing!!!!  Time to ship out Stoudamire and Nash also and start over with some young talent.  My Suns team has seen better days!!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Don't know how much he has left but he is still one of the best true BIG men in today's game . If they can save him until playoff start they will be hard to beat. Not one team in this years finals had a dominating big man, Howard has no off. to speak of and it truly showed, and with Shaq they will still have to double him downlow and that will help Labron get better looks at open shots. Should make for a good year.

cavs are going to take it all this upcoming season  ;D

Shaq is getting old.  i think he'll benefit from being in the Cavs' slower system, but it's still a matter of whether or not he'll be able to hold up all year.  it might be a good idea for them to let him rest up for about the first 60 games and then let him come back in time to get in shape for the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou