Lumberton 28 Bridge City 24 FINAL/Post Game Comments

KFDM COOP

Lumberton is a lot better than they've been since the past few times BC has played them.. They will make some noise in 22-4A. They won't make the playoffs (again) though. The way BC is playing right now' date=' we'll be lucky to come in 5th place! Anyone can pass the ball at will and get very big gains.[/quote'] I agree, if BC makes the playoffs they will have to get better on Defense!!!

b.c will have to get alot better to finish in the top five. they are going to have to give mills more carries and give dishon a little more rest on defense..he took a pretty good beating last night depsite his performance but i dont see how he can carry as much of the load as he is carrying the whole season and go the entire season without getting hurt...the team also looked like they arent very conditioned...know there are alot of kids going both ways but they looked tired after the first quarter..and one more comment and i am not knocking the kid but why with less than two minutes to go and the offense driving is the cornerback pressing the receiver. he made one move and was by the cornerback..of course sure the kid wasnt doing it unless he was told to....not smart coaching there

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4