14 year old All-Stars

14 and 15 year old All Stars will be announced at closing cermonies on Thursday night of this week...probably at about 7:30pm at Bob Harmon Park.

Wonder if the 15 year olds will go all the way and win the World Series this year. These are a special group of kids you only see every 5 to 10 years or so. I think they have what it takes to do it as long as they continue to keep their heads straight. I know there will be some new faces but they should be as good of a team as last year, or better.

From what I'm hearing they have a good shot to compete for the championship.

We have been playing Babe Ruth baseball for over 40 years in Nederland and have had many teams over those years get to the finals, with some of the most talented players in the area.

We have 3 World Series Champions:

1996 13yr olds in Dickinson, North Dakota

2000 13yr olds in Jamestown, New York

2002 16yr olds in Russelville, Arkansas

It's time for another one.

From what I'm hearing they have a good shot to compete for the championship.

We have been playing Babe Ruth baseball for over 40 years in Nederland and have had many teams over those years get to the finals, with some of the most talented players in the area.

We have 3 World Series Champions:

1996 13yr olds in Dickinson, North Dakota

2000 13yr olds in Jamestown, New York

2002 16yr olds in Russelville, Arkansas

It's time for another one.

We have several kids with 2 years of high school ball on their resume, some of them already at the varsity level. We have superior pitching, hitting and fielding. You will definitely see many of these kids playing at the college and even pro level one day. This is one great group of kids.

Countless hours, no pay, and listening to way too much complaining probably contribute to the turnover...my take, if you are not willing to do the job yourself, then respect the efforts of those who are....this years board was comprised of some very fine people...I am not sure how the Board will look next year but we will find out soon enough...as for the All Stars, which was the original purpose of this thread, those will be announced tonight...best of luck to all MC teams

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo