In the 8th grade, we had a defensive tackle that was, let's say, more wide than tall. ;) He always had difficulty keeping his pants up. Once in a game against Hebert, he was at the bottom of a pile and when he was getting up off the ground his pants were around his ankles with his backside pointing straight to the Hebert side of the stadium. Those fans were rolling in the aisles with laughter after getting that big moon shot. Needless to say, that was his last play of that game, his belt broke.

I was at the BC game that night but I worked with some LCM fans and they were bragging about it. Later they admitted that it was not a fight but that the Indian was doing his dance and the bear tried to disrupt it. I think he pushed the Indian down or something like that. I was told that the Bear and his principal went to PNG to apologize. I don't know if any of this is the whole truth but this is what I was told.

I was at the BC game that night but I worked with some LCM fans and they were bragging about it. Later they admitted that it was not a fight but that the Indian was doing his dance and the bear tried to disrupt it. I think he pushed the Indian down or something like that. I was told that the Bear and his principal went to PNG to apologize. I don't know if any of this is the whole truth but this is what I was told.

Thats pretty much how it went down. Would have been funny but was done during the traditional yell and intro of Cheerleaders and Indian Spirit. It wasn't that bad(warranting an apology) just bad timing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4