Celtics get Rasheed Wallace!!!!!!

Guest spinks

What a great move this is.  Rasheed will not act like an idiot with the likes of allen peirce and garnett on his team and the celtics are the number one contender again in my opinion now!!!!!!!!!

the question is how well all five of these personalities will mesh.  they did well last year, but that was before Rondo became a superstar in the playoffs.  Now you're going to have 3 legit superstars, and two more players that think they are (Rondo may be one eventually, but i think his numbers are going to shrink dramatically in this lineup).  how well will they get along?  i'm not making any predictions.  i didn't think the "big 3" would make it, and they certainly proved me wrong.

the question is how well all five of these personalities will mesh.  they did well last year, but that was before Rondo became a superstar in the playoffs.  Now you're going to have 3 legit superstars, and two more players that think they are (Rondo may be one eventually, but i think his numbers are going to shrink dramatically in this lineup).  how well will they get along?  i'm not making any predictions.  i didn't think the "big 3" would make it, and they certainly proved me wrong.

Rondo had been a beast before the playoffs.

I think this will help the Celtics, especially on defense. His size and speed will give them another dimension. Should give them more depth. Not a bad non starter....He 's good on help side......good move for the Celtics if they can keep the techs down....lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou