Kendrick Perkins

Guest scottpellegrin93

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

If he woud have wanted that public, he would have made an announcement.....You people can be so inconsiderate at times....PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD.

Guest DickVitale

Sometimes a person's privacy should be respected.  Its an invitation only wedding, but that wont stop SE Texans from popping up, now will it? ::) ::) 2nd Request, PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD.

Guest DickVitale

I just dont think that THIS is the place to post that sort of announcement without the consent of the parties involved, thats all.

You hear about people getting murdered, dying from drug overdose, car accidents, etc. and that is OK to talked about but someone from the "ALMIGHTY OZEN" getting married cannot be talked about.  What a crock of you know what!!!!!  Typical and not the least bit surprised!!!!

Serious,Why is this not appropiate? No address was given, Houston is a big city.An earlier reply showed 3 national blogs talking about the wedding. And last but not least all of Southeast Texas is proud  of Kendrick, but it's not like he has reached the type of celebrity yet where people will crash his wedding and most civil people would not do that anyway.

Guest DickVitale

Because Perk does not like it...Everyone does not like their personal business aired on a forum such as this one, and he is just one of those people. Nothing personal.

Lazeek: Dont be upset, because no one will EVER care if any former HJ player got married, because they will never produce a pro!! ;)

i can't wait to crash it... perk!  perk!  will sign my tuxedo?!?!  remember when you dunked on me in summer ball?  that was awesome!  hey, why wasn't i invited to the batchelor party?  hey, you had 12 double doubles last year.  can i have one?