Kendrick Perkins

Guest scottpellegrin93

Because Perk does not like it...Everyone does not like their personal business aired on a forum such as this one, and he is just one of those people. Nothing personal.

Lazeek: Dont be upset, because no one will EVER care if any former HJ player got married, because they will never produce a pro!! ;)

Perk gave up most of his personal life the day he was drafted. It is part of the business.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

i can't wait to crash it... perk!  perk!  will sign my tuxedo?!?!  remember when you dunked on me in summer ball?  that was awesome!  hey, why wasn't i invited to the batchelor party?  hey, you had 12 double doubles last year.  can i have one? 

Bullets THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! :D :D :D Happens to be one of my favorite commercials! I needed a good chuckle!  :D

Guest DickVitale

that commercial cracks me up as well... all jokes aside, i think i'll stick to congratulating mr. perkins on here.  i don't know that i'd be able to get into the wedding :)

I am certain that the big fella will appreciate that.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scottpellegrin93

yeah i hung with him all day on 4th of july and how he was talking to me about it...it didnt seemed like he was worried about anybody posting it on the internet...its gonna get around it isnt just like i invited yall all to the wedding

Guest spinks

Dickie V come on dude.  It is Kendrick Perkins............not Tiger freeking Woods.  Do you really think that the fact he is getting married in houston on a certain date is going to stay private. Nooooooooooooo!!!! It is on websites all over Boston.  Because it is on one in Southeast Texas you feel the need to Police all of the sudden because you know him.  Come on dude!  Wake up and smell the coffee.  All anyone wants to do is conratulate him.  NO ONE on this board besides you wants to go.  Get real!

Guest DickVitale

Well I was INVITED and I will bet you that if these folks on here were to get invites OVER HALF would show up....YOU get real... ::) ::)

Guest DickVitale

I bet if HJ EVER had a pro, they would act like HE was Tiger Woods, or Lebron James....But...we all know that aint happenin'.... ;)....Seems like the HJ green eyed monster has struck again....Jealousy is an ugly thing guys.....be happy that a SE Texan is in the league, although he is not from one of "your" schools...He doesnt HAVE to be Tiger Woods, but He IS an NBA Champion....A STARTER for the 2008 NBA Champs....

Guest spinks

I bet if HJ EVER had a pro, they would act like HE was Tiger Woods, or Lebron James....But...we all know that aint happenin'.... ;)....Seems like the HJ green eyed monster has struck again....Jealousy is an ugly thing guys.....be happy that a SE Texan is in the league, although he is not from one of "your" schools...He doesnt HAVE to be Tiger Woods, but He IS an NBA Champion....A STARTER for the 2008 NBA Champs....

I love that he is a starter. I love that the Celtics won because I have been a die hard for 20 years. I am nothing but happy for the guy.  You speak on here like YOU have done anything.......nope!!!! Get over it and yourself.  No one wants to do anything but wish perk congrats on his wedding.  Nothing more.  Get over yourself!  It was perfectly fine to say perk was getting married.  PERIOD!!!!!