Kendrick Perkins

Guest scottpellegrin93

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

I bet if HJ EVER had a pro, they would act like HE was Tiger Woods, or Lebron James....But...we all know that aint happenin'.... ;)....Seems like the HJ green eyed monster has struck again....Jealousy is an ugly thing guys.....be happy that a SE Texan is in the league, although he is not from one of "your" schools...He doesnt HAVE to be Tiger Woods, but He IS an NBA Champion....A STARTER for the 2008 NBA Champs....

I love that he is a starter. I love that the Celtics won because I have been a die hard for 20 years. I am nothing but happy for the guy.  You speak on here like YOU have done anything.......nope!!!! Get over it and yourself.  No one wants to do anything but wish perk congrats on his wedding.  Nothing more.  Get over yourself!  It was perfectly fine to say perk was getting married.  PERIOD!!!!!

OH, I have done plenty, and you know what? The BEST is yet to come... ;).....When HJ gets a pro, maybe we can get on here and downplay what he has done and what the coaching staff did for him...But we all know thats not going to happen.   ;)

Guest DickVitale

Perk's getting married??

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!

Only people that KNOW him can call him Perk....Thats Kendrick Perkins to you!! Whats wrong AAW? Mad because you didnt get an invite?  ;) 8)

Perk's getting married??

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!

Only people that KNOW him can call him Perk....Thats Kendrick Perkins to you!! Whats wrong AAW? Mad because you didnt get an invite?  ;) 8)

I got one, but RSVP'd. I sent him my condolences.

Oh, I meant to say Ken, not Perk. ;)

Guest spinks

I bet if HJ EVER had a pro, they would act like HE was Tiger Woods, or Lebron James....But...we all know that aint happenin'.... ;)....Seems like the HJ green eyed monster has struck again....Jealousy is an ugly thing guys.....be happy that a SE Texan is in the league, although he is not from one of "your" schools...He doesnt HAVE to be Tiger Woods, but He IS an NBA Champion....A STARTER for the 2008 NBA Champs....

I love that he is a starter. I love that the Celtics won because I have been a die hard for 20 years. I am nothing but happy for the guy.  You speak on here like YOU have done anything.......nope!!!! Get over it and yourself.  No one wants to do anything but wish perk congrats on his wedding.  Nothing more.  Get over yourself!  It was perfectly fine to say perk was getting married.  PERIOD!!!!!

OH, I have done plenty, and you know what? The BEST is yet to come... ;).....When HJ gets a pro, maybe we can get on here and downplay what he has done and what the coaching staff did for him...But we all know thats not going to happen.   ;)

I hope the best is yet to come because the past.........to say it nicely.................is nothing exciting.  Like I said.  You have done nothing on the level that we are talking about.  Don't get on here and talk about what you have and have not done.  Because quite frankly for everything you have done there are people all over this board who have done more and none of us are talking about them.  Have a great day!  And congratulate PERK for me ;D ;D ;D

Guest DickVitale

State title, Final four appearances, multiple district titles, great experiences, having the opportunity to coach future NBA players......You are right spinks...nothing exciting at all.... ::) ::)...Thanks for the motivation though.... ;)

As for the wedding, it was nice.....HOT, (it was held outside under a gazeebo/tent type setting) but still real nice....Had a nice chat with the Celtic owner at the reception...He and his wife are really nice, down to earth people....Rondo was a groomsman, and so was Stevie Jackson...Leon Powe showed, and so did former Celtic teammate Ricky Davis...Hung out Friday night with those guys and witnessed my very first $500 a hand spade game!! It was insane to say the least! Powe and the Celtic owner were actually talking business at the reception...Powe may land in Dallas or Cleveland, if they dont get something worked out soon..You heard it here first.. ;)...Rondo is patiently awaiting a new contract and Stevie was giving him tips on how to go in and get exactly what he wants....It was also very interesting to hear how they feel about certain NBA players in the league....You would be very surprised at some of the comments....Fun weekend..I'm pooped....Hey spinks....ever hung out in a room full of NBA millionaires that knew you too? Of course not...But you are commenting on MY past being "not exciting"?....Ok spinks..thanks for the "well wishes" anyway... ;)

Guest spinks

Now the very guy that got pissed off about someone saying that Perkins was getting married comes on here and airs out a bunch of private converstations that were held at a................according to Dickie V........ oh so private wedding.  What a joke.  It is so funny to watch the flavor of the day for you.  One day someone announcing that perk is getting married is absurd and the end of the world.........you airing out lots of private conversations between NBA stars and owners at a private wedding is ok.  Man you know how to twist it.  

P.S.  None of it matters anyway........your words don't mean much with the fairy tales you have told in the past! ;) ;)

Guest DickVitale

Exactly why I did it...Cause none of you were invited to be there....Thought I would give a brief summary of it for the less fortunate...It was already put out there, so I thought I would help the posters that could not be there.....See what I get for being nice... ::)..BTW I did not give any details, just a summary..No harm in that. Dont believe me? Thats cool just Go to PERKISABEAST.com and watch for their blogs next week...Yeah, the creators of that website were invited and hung out with us as well.....Check it out.. ;)

I love making NOBODYS angry!!!! :P :P

You talk about your time doing summer broadcasting at the Great Silsbee Summer Tourney, I can't expound upon my weekend at Perk's wedding that you guys started a thread on? What's the difference?....I already told you....I do what I want.... ;)

What's the difference? That's funny!

The difference is, you were against this thread even existing yet you found the need to talk about it after the fact.

Nobody was against the Silsbee Summer league thread. Many folks wanted to hear the details of it. I was asked to by several members to chronicle the games. It was of great interest, as you can tell by the length of the thread.

Nobody asked you to give any summary of Perk's wedding. Particularly after your ranting that his wedding should remain private.

THAT'S JUST ONE OF THE DIFFERENCES!

Guest DickVitale

YET, after all of that, the thread STILL existed...The wedding is now over, so I decided to expound upon the reason for the thread...You cannot stop me from doing that..Who do you people think you are? You think people wanted to hear about some small time summer tournament, or the marriage of the local NBA player from Beaumont? I think the latter holds a bit more weight. Last week you were all for the discussion, but since its ME, then it has to be debated....Why is that? ::)

YET, after all of that, the thread STILL existed...The wedding is now over, so I decided to expound upon the reason for the thread...You cannot stop me from doing that..Who do you people think you are? You think people wanted to hear about some small time summer tournament, or the marriage of the local NBA player from Beaumont? I think the latter holds a bit more weight. Last week you were all for the discussion, but since its ME, then it has to be debated....Why is that? ::)

Because you were the only one who was against this even being a thread. If someone else had given a report on the wedding, it would be cool.

It's the fact that you change your stripes to accomadate yourself, that's why.

Also, you are kidding yourself by saying that more people here wants to here about Perk's wedding over a local basketball tourney that 17 local teams were involved. That's hilarious!

We'll see how many views each thread will have by next week. ::)

Guest stevenash

Find me someone else that posts on here that was there...... ::)....exactly.....Yes, I was against it, but, its done....the wedding is over..It would not hurt to share the details to those that want to know...If they dont want to know..Dont read it...Case and point..I dont read about the Silsbee summer tourney...just not interested.

AAW- When are you going to learn that a topic, to be interesting, must be so declared by those who perceive themselves to be enlightened and of superior intellect?  It is somewhat curious, however, that those who insist that they are "relevant" and "big time" find the NEED to come on this "small time" and relatively meaningless board and remind everyone.  Gee, it would seem as though some are actually trying to convince themselves of their relevance by telling a bunch of "small timers" on an inconsequential board about how important they are.

Guest DickVitale

Not hardly...Its just what I do. I post on here for entertainment purposes only...while watching a good movie...Just fun...and you are right about one thing...You are definitely a small timer!!! ;)

Find me someone else that posts on here that was there...... ::)....exactly.....Yes, I was against it, but, its done....the wedding is over..It would not hurt to share the details to those that want to know...If they dont want to know..Dont read it...Case and point..I dont read about the Silsbee summer tourney...just not interested.

Yet you posted on that thread 14 times. ;)

Oh, BTW, you and everyone else on this site is limited to what they can say or do on here. Nobody will "do what they want" like you have stated, on this site. All must follow the rules or be subject to the consequences.