Kendrick Perkins

Guest scottpellegrin93

Guest stevenash

Not hardly...Its just what I do. I post on here for entertainment purposes only...while watching a good movie...Just fun...and you are right about one thing...You are definitely a small timer!!! ;)

There is only one small difference.  I KNOW that I am a small timer and have no illusions otherwise.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

A small timer....yes you are. Evidence of that is that YOU KNOW My REAL NAME....I have NO CLUE WHO you are.......Thats the difference between us.  Small timer. ;) 

Guest spinks

Not hardly...Its just what I do. I post on here for entertainment purposes only...while watching a good movie...Just fun...and you are right about one thing...You are definitely a small timer!!! ;)

You have one twisted mind.  Do you not get embarrassed by that drama filled goodbye you put on here months back and now you are back on here acting like an idiot?  And to think you get laughs out of us..........can you imagine how many people on here think you are a complete joke...........oh yeah............but you do not care about us small timers. 

Also, I would be interested to know what measures a small timer to a big timer.  Is it a monetary thing?

Guest DickVitale

From a group of message board, annonymous, nobodys? I laugh at you clowns!! You think I care what you people think? This is strictly entertainment...You think I can gain anything from arguing with you hacks on here? Call me that when you see me ok, then we will know who the real joke is...Problem with that is, I have NO CLUE who any of you clowns are!! What does that tell you? Clown.

From a group of message board, annonymous, nobodys? I laugh at you clowns!! You think I care what you people think? This is strictly entertainment...You think I can gain anything from arguing with you hacks on here? Call me that when you see me ok, then we will know who the real joke is...Problem with that is, I have NO CLUE who any of you clowns are!! What does that tell you? Clown.

I thought you knew me. I am disappointed.

Exactly why I did it...Cause none of you were invited to be there....Thought I would give a brief summary of it for the less fortunate...It was already put out there, so I thought I would help the posters that could not be there.....See what I get for being nice... ..BTW I did not give any details, just a summary..No harm in that.

One can only hope that the details and summary you have given are more accurate and truthful than the details and summary you gave of "your trip to the conference semi-finals" last year, and more realistic than the souvenirs you brought back.

Guest DickVitale

I DO know you Mike.  You have an issue with me too?...These guys... ::) ::)...who do they think they are?

No Walter, I don't have an issue with you. You just have issues. ;) ;D

No issues..I speak my mind and most people can't always handle that...dont care.

Guest spinks

First off, the "souvenirs" were brought back to me....I did not get them when I went there last year...Once again, I really don't care...See its no big deal to me....I dont want autographs..I already KNOW them...You on the other hand are whats called a fan or male groupie....See the difference? I was invited to come over hang out, you know, cause to me they are regular people...To you, they are stars....and thats ok.  Enjoy the free shirt anyway...Dont ask because I wont even attempt to get one again.  Go pay to get in a game, and try to beg to get an autograph (like a groupie) from one of the guys...and again...I really dont care what you think either.

Still interested to know if "small time" has a monetary measurement?

Guest DickVitale

No its not...why would it be monetary? its only a figure of speech that your guy stevenash brought into the thread...ask him.

Guest spinks

because you referred to several millionare nba players as big timers.  One would infer that money had alot to do with your definition of "big timers"

Guest spinks

You are correct.  You never said that.  See how easy that was  to admit I was wrong.  I will say that I used a few context clues to come to  that assumption though!

I am glad that we have seen your true colors DV...........All that you claimed about being for the kids was a crock or "you know what"!!!!  You claim to be "in the know" and a "big timer" yet you could not even get an authentic autograph from a game that you seemingly "knew the players", "got in to the game free", etc.  A sad time when you tell your kid that someone is getting them an autograph and then you get them a "FAKE" autographed t-shirt.  You should be so proud of yourself!!!  I honestly believed you when you said you felt bad about it, but now "I am in the know"!!!!  

Just remember you brought this on yourself!!!!  I have said nothing directly about the autographed t-shirt in the last year on this board.  BTW, my son cannot enjoy the t-shirt you got since we used it to wash the car after we found out "ALL" of the signatures on it were just as "genuine" as you are!!!!

I am glad that we have seen your true colors DV...........All that you claimed about being for the kids was a crock or "you know what"!!!!  You claim to be "in the know" and a "big timer" yet you could not even get an authentic autograph from a game that you seemingly "knew the players", "got in to the game free", etc.  A sad time when you tell your kid that someone is getting them an autograph and then you get them a "FAKE" autographed t-shirt.  You should be so proud of yourself!!!  I honestly believed you when you said you felt bad about it, but know "I am in the know"!!!! 

Just remember you brought this on yourself!!!!  I have said nothing directly about the autographed t-shirt in the last year on this board.  BTW, my son cannot enjoy the t-shirt you got since we used it to wash the car after we found out "ALL" of the signatures on it were just as "genuine" as you are!!!!

WOW!!!!!!

but not suprised  ;)

As I also said before I do not mind paying for "real, authentic" autographs for my son!!!!!  I have done it many, many times before and will continue to do it!!!!!  I asked a favor from you and you said "anything for the kids" and you told me that you would take care of it.  You took care of it alright...........likely got the t-shirt from Perk, spent $3 on a Sharpie and spent another 3 minutes signing the t-shirt yourself!!!!  You could have at least gone online and looked at their signatures and tried to forge them!!!!!  Really pathetic that not 1 minute after getting the t-shirt my wife goes this is "FAKE"!!!!!!  And yes she was right.....as she is most of the time!!!!  Don't think that I lose sleep over it, because I don't!!!!!  Just wanted others on this board to know how much of a "FRAUD" that you really are and that it is sad that you have a hand in teaching today's youth!!!!!

As I also said before I do not mind paying for "real, authentic" autographs for my son!!!!!  I have done it many, many times before and will continue to do it!!!!!  I asked a favor from you and you said "anything for the kids" and you told me that you would take care of it.  You took care of it alright...........likely got the t-shirt from Perk, spent $3 on a Sharpie and spent another 3 minutes signing the t-shirt yourself!!!!  You could have at least gone online and looked at their signatures and tried to forge them!!!!!  Really pathetic that not 1 minute after getting the t-shirt my wife goes this is "FAKE"!!!!!!  And yes she was right.....as she is most of the time!!!!  Don't think that I lose sleep over it, because I don't!!!!!  Just wanted others on this board to know how much of a "FRAUD" that you really are and that it is sad that you have a hand in teaching today's youth!!!!!

I'm sensing some hidden issues here ???