it is 8:26 am Monday morning

Guest coachacola

Waiting on the scoreboard to come crashing down.

You mean they're not saving it to put on top of the new athletic complex?  :o

Guest coachacola

Not much left of the old field house.  I'm guessing that as soon as they finish cleaning up the mess they'll start on the new athletic complex.

3702036614_c3c08274f3.jpg?v=0

In a few months we should start seeing a steel structure looking something like this:

Lamar%20University%20Cardinal%20Stadium.jpg

Not much left of the old field house.  I'm guessing that as soon as they finish cleaning up the mess they'll start on the new athletic complex.

3702036614_c3c08274f3.jpg?v=0

In a few months we should start seeing a steel structure looking something like this:

Lamar%20University%20Cardinal%20Stadium.jpg

I'm guessing that this fieldhouse will occupy most of the parking lot?

Guest coachacola

Where's everyone going to park when they start having football games?  They should build a parking garage next to the Montagne Center.

There is plenty of parking through the school, and there is the walk way across the highway that will connect the school parking lots and the football stadium. Yeah, it's a little bit of a walk, but they won't be building any parking lots. Atleast until it is proven that they are necessary/

There is plenty of parking, but you may have to walk from old Brooks-Shivers Hall....When I was in college, I remember walking from the Maes Building  tothe Cardinal Stadium for marching band practice and it was closer than walking to the old marching practice field behind the women's gym.  I wonder how much of a hump it will be now that I am in my "older" years?  :P

I am showing my age now.....Is there still a women's gym near the biology building? Are there still animals on the walls in the biology building?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43